**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 5 - HT

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello how are you?

Do you guys feel without the right champion this fight is BS... i thought i would try with Aegon i one shotted him but lost most of my health due to incineration. I tried with Hyperion and he got to 100% and KOd me even though i got to like 6 Furies it was BS.

15% Regen on a 200k health is to much. It should be the standard 5% in my opinion.

Most of my ally mates bring a void even then it sometimes isnt straight forward.

My 5/65 Duped void ends up on defence so it doesn't help out either when im free to take him down.

Overall its a bad fight. There are other ways to make him hard but not by giving him 15% health node. Maybe potent his Incinerate and give him a unblockable SP1 or 2.

Dr Luciano

Map 5 - HT 47 votes

Love the fight so much
25%
GamersamalasravanxNigPizzabeatPanchulon21Legendboy2411Lucasjones_98TimeGenesisCapAvengerPřìņče01King_Leo321Edeuink 12 votes
Dont love it.
10%
AleorNeotwismLeoCruzHavanaknightLucianoDelHoya 5 votes
Definitely needs toning down
61%
adramelchUnyonfaceAspenKnorr7227CropDusterKamikaze_TurtleWingTSEWarBros23AKTEKAdvChampioncriticLittle_Crocodili29LittlePeteGATE55Disgruntled_User_123X_Factor_AgentDromar_13DeathLoveRy78Giodood_1 29 votes
Love you love me
2%
CaptainGame 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Love the fight so much
    https://youtu.be/s7KVBKdeTko

On my alt.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    xNig said:
    Man... I wish I had CAIW... such a beast of a champion with great synergy and utility.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    xNig said:
    parries are not consistent on my phone.
  • Options
    Love the fight so much
    I’ve seen my guys take him down with Ghost, Quake, Void etc. I’m assuming you guys are talking about the second mini with Buffet.
  • Options
    Love the fight so much
    AKKKTEK said:

xNig said:
    Can’t blame the game or champ, no?
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Dont love it.
    I can do it with an R4 Rulk. No dexing, take a ton of block damage. It sucks.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    AKKKTEK said:

xNig said:
    You mean with your skill? They’re consistent on my 6 year old iPad and my fairly new phone
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    Lvernon15 said:

AKKKTEK said:

xNig said:
    You mean with your skill? They’re consistent on my 6 year old iPad and my fairly new phone
    That's iGreat & sure it's iTrue for ya,..but u must've never played on an Android. Lol
    Android or iPhone? @AKKKTEK My $$$s on Android, like myself. Ha
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Love the fight so much
    It’s annoying sure, but between yourself and 9 other BG mates it’s not beyond the realm of possibility.

Leave it alone, Map 5 is easy enough as it is
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    For a mini and that much regeneration, HT is overpowered. All of you that say he isn't is because you either have the right champ to counter him or you don't fight him and let someone else take him out....
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    AKKKTEK said:

xNig said:
    Same, I rely on re parry.... And that f*kin sucks in act 6
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Love the fight so much
    It's rare anyone from my alliance die from either mini bosses and if we do we know it's a bad day.
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Love the fight so much

Lvernon15 said:

AKKKTEK said:

xNig said:
    That's iGreat & sure it's iTrue for ya,..but u must've never played on an Android. Lol
    Android or iPhone? @AKKKTEK My $$$s on Android, like myself. Ha
    Your point? I use android and parries have not once been inconsistent on my phone.
  • Options
    AgragulAgragul Posts: 31
    edited May 2020
    You have mentioned it i think, we use R5 void, works great. Void’s incinerate immunity, huge health pool (to take all specials on block) and reverse healing (to counter buffet) works perfect.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

AKKKTEK said:

xNig said:
    i think you never played on Android and Keep in mind i am fairly skilled.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Dont love it.
    I turn off dex and it isn't nearly as difficult of a fight. It's probably the hardest fight in map 5 out of all the bosses but it's still doable if u play it right. For me it's worth the handful of units to turn dex off. It's a lot cheaper than buying a health pot or revive for it.