**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Only left side of the rifts!?!

okay now I want to ask how many people have felt like they have been crapped on during the rifts? I've completed maybe 10 rifts and there's only 3 days left, not once have I got to go over to the right side where all the good loot is. Now I know its random chance so spare me the statistics, I get it. But what bugs me is that there are 3 to 4 people in my alliance that have gotten 4 or more awakening gems or 5 star featured from the rifts. Im just curious as to how some players just keep getting the best loot but a lot of us just get stuck with the poop.

Comments

• GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    7th time mystic gem which I DONT NEED . RNG
  • jsmitty57 said:

how can people disagree with a question? Lol some of yall are just so sensitive in the forums.

It's not a matter of being sensitive. More of the fact that there is at least one of these posts a day.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    jsmitty57 said:

Doesn't seem random at that point when the same ppl get the loot bro. Read the full post

I did. Your friends are just lucky. One of my alliance mates got 2 features, 20k 5* shards, while I got 1 featured, and an AG. It's just luck.

You're just trying to create a conspiracy.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    *puts on tinfoil*

I did 2 or 3 rifts to begin with before saving for the chrono, all left side doo doo loot.

*saved for the chrono at this point*

Kept hold of the chrono until I seen what I wanted science or mystic.

In the time I waited for my wanted gem to pop up I got all right side loot.. T2A/10k shards/1k 6* x2/5* featured... Next rift science gem pops up so I use my chrono to make sure I got it...

Since I've used the chronometer I've gotten nothing but all left side doo doo loot.. Coincidence, I think not.

*takes off tinfoil hat*
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

*puts on tinfoil*

I did 2 or 3 rifts to begin with before saving for the chrono, all left side doo doo loot.

*saved for the chrono at this point*

Kept hold of the chrono until I seen what I wanted science or mystic.

In the time I waited for my wanted gem to pop up I got all right side loot.. T2A/10k shards/1k 6* x2/5* featured... Next rift science gem pops up so I use my chrono to make sure I got it...

Since I've used the chronometer I've gotten nothing but all left side doo doo loot.. Coincidence, I think not.

*takes off tinfoil hat*

I used my Chrono on the 4th available Rift, and since then I've managed to get a featured 5*. It is literally just RNG. Sometimes you get the short end of the stick.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

RNG

Yup......it just “randomly” keeps going left.

Good ole RNG.

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    It's all about luck I got:
    1)6 5* Feature Crystal.
    2)Cosmic AG.
    3)10K 5* Shards.
    4)2k 5* shards twice.
    5)1K 5* shards.
    6)T5 basic fragments.
    7)Sig stones one time.
    8)T2 Alpha and some trash.

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    i'm on the exact boat LOL ... i haven't even sniffed the right side. 12 times I've rifted and my tally so far ..

10 times - sig stones
    1 time - t2A
    1 time - 100 6* shards

LOL .. i mean i just laugh at this point. if they were generic stones maybe it wouldn't be terribly bad just kind really bad but they've been science and tech only. smh
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

1)6 5* Feature Crystal.
    2)Cosmic AG.
    3)10K 5* Shards.
    4)2k 5* shards twice.
    5)1K 5* shards.
    6)T5 basic fragments.
    7)Sig stones one time.

6 5* Feature Crystals???? WTF?
  • I've gotten 2 featured 5*, 2 or three of those sig stones, 2 that, and 2k 5* twice. It is honestly all RNG
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    I have raised the voice on the same issue.. but to my sad those same mean who have hit disagree on your post and will put the same to mine, are the ones who have got better rewards and don't bother about others..

Even till now I haven't got 10k 5*, 1k 6* , Featured or Awakening Gem, infact I even purchased Intel's twice expecting betterment, but it's a failure
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

jsmitty57 said:

how can people disagree with a question? Lol some of yall are just so sensitive in the forums.

Because unlike "The Incredibles",... there's an obvious dedicated family who live in Forums: "The Disagreeables" no matter what is asked, posted or shared. Lol
    Best comment in all these years in this forum and an undeniable fact spoken
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've had pretty good luck. Only got sig stones and 100 6* once each. Wouldn't even mind sig stones if they were the right class. 10k 5* shards twice, 2 gems (one with chronometer), and other good things.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

1)6 5* Feature Crystal.
    2)Cosmic AG.
    3)10K 5* Shards.
    4)2k 5* shards twice.
    5)1K 5* shards.
    6)T5 basic fragments.
    7)Sig stones one time.

6 5* Feature Crystals???? WTF?

This is latest and beat thing I got.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    jsmitty57 said:

Probably mod accounts

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Lolol 2 persons disagreed with my comment and I said exactly what the OP SAID.

It randomly went left for him every time. Where is the lie. The game is RNG based is it not.

It randomly went left every time 🤷🏽‍♂️.