**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m sometimes getting the wrong Objective Crystals

I’m Cavalier and usually get Cavalier Objective Crystals when I complete the objective but some times I Uncollected ones. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    I think it might just be the 3 floors in sector 6 incursion objective. That’s an uncollected objective, but cavaliers getting it offered. It’s happened to me a couple times, I posted on her but it didn’t go anywhere, so not sure if it’s a bug or intended. You can click on the crystal before you complete to objective to see what kind of crystal it is. If it’s uncollected you can reroll it.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    If it is the Sector 6 Incursion objective, are you still getting Incursion ones ?
    And did they actually fix it so that you actually get credit for completing those now ?

Or was it maybe an Act-5 Objective from a while ago (not sure if that one is “fixed” as Uncollected or not, like the Labyrinth one seems to be “fixed” as a Cavalier crystal even for UC people).

Was gonna ask ppl anyways if they’ve seen any Incursion Objectives recently. I used to get them a lot but haven’t seen any recently. Thought maybe they removed them from the “potential drops” because of the bug where they would never get counted as being done.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    The Incursion Objectives for Sector 6 (which gives a UC Objective Crystal) and Sector 7 (which gives a Cavalier Objective Crystal) seem to Both be available for Both Uncollected and Cavalier Players, don't know if it's a bug or not.