**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

When the grind and RNG pay off!!

So I've had notable difficulty in getting a preferred Cosmic 5* champ. Been hunting for so many for so long I had essentially just accepted it wasn't gonna happen for me with the Cosmic Class, lol. So, luck blessed me a few weeks back in getting and duping Ægon between 2 Basic 5* crystals, exactly 1 week apart. I just took him to R5 Thursday. Decided last night I'd have some fun with him and do a test run in the Labyrinth (current sig level is 36 FYI). Well a test run turned into 1st completion!!!

Now for my Holy Miss Moly moment of the day. I was close to having 30k in shards with that completion. I was debating on waiting for the last 2k in shards to open 3 at once, and I am SOOOO happy I didn't wait.

I've been on the hunt for Silver Surfer since he dropped, and Venom since his buff. To land BOTH in 1 smash of a button was QUITE gratifying!! So this is a message to all whom reach that point that's border lining on despair when it comes to the RNG... keep going! I'm essentially F2P and have grown by leaps and bounds. Droughts occur. Progression plateaus happen. As it's been said, this game is a marathon, not a sprint.

Best part of that LoL run, 0 units used!! Just allocated items. So don't believe for a second that you can't move up without paying. You can. Just goes faster if you can pay in 😂😂😂. Thank you RNGesus, you've been most kind to me today!