**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So what do y’all think of tigra and hit monkey

To be honest I kinda am saving my unit up for hit monkey and ive seen his sp animation sp1 look easy to evade sp2 looks impossible dex but he deals crit damage and I’m still trying to figure out if I should use omega red for the bleed resist effect he has or should I use infinity war Ironman

And I know I spam a lot on these forum I’m new to them and really I like hearing y’all opinion on stuff and y’all are combat veterans I’m just the junior still

But to end my response I just prefer hit monkey because he could be on par with Elsa bloodstone and maybe korg on countering evade like crazy champs

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I'm just excited with their new mechanics. So I'll go with the 4*.
    If not because of that, I'll not bother to even look at them
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No idea until I see gameplay
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

they have the deep dive if you wanna see online
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    they seem meh
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Tigra will be used in certain matchups where her heavy attack miss can be used well, like war machine, hit monkey I need to see him with suicides to judge, but he seems like a solid damage dealer and strong evade counter
  • Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76
    https://youtu.be/yQuIfVQGrlI
    This is the link I found for the video of his special attacks it doesn’t fully show off sp3 sadly but it show us a little bit of sp1 and sp2
    Mauled said:

I just put the video link up here if you wanna see
    It doesn’t show us sp3 fully
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Hit-Monkey can get bent. The bloody ducks were bad enough. Now him.

Far rather have had Puma, Hellcat, Man-Wolf or Werewolf By Night or even White Tiger.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hit-Monkey seems like a Corvus/Nick Fury combination. Tigra's damage is really underwhelming but her heavy attack miss mechanic seems awesome.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Definitely some oddball picks. I mean it’s alright but The Shocker missed his chance in Spider-Man Homecoming and it’d be nice if he got a spotlight in the game. Also, Alpha Flight would connect pretty well with Wolverine, Captain Marvel, Squirrel Girl... And remember Lockjaw? We got all the Inhumans except for their mascot.

Lol all the inhumans? Not at all. still missing crystal Triton and maximus from off the top of my head lol.
    @Sundance_2099 I would love to see the werewolf by night feel like that should be a Halloween champion
    Puma maybe
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    They seem like the rest of the 2020 champs(for the most part). Underwhelming. However I think hit-monkey looks decent, but not game breaking.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    These 2 new champs are directly tied to the release of the new MODOK cartoon on Disney+ - no other reason they're here now. Some reason Howard the Duck is the featured arena champ...it's being released this month:

https://whatsondisneyplus.com/hulu-unveil-cast-for-marvels-m-o-d-ok-animated-series/

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Hit monkey seems fun and like a nick fury substitute for IW in AOL but not much else
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Hit monkey looks interesting
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I pulled the 3* Tigra twice. Been testing her in Normal, and she's actually pretty fun to use.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Tigra looks like more arena fodder. Looks super underwhelming.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★

I pulled the 3* Tigra twice. Been testing her in Normal, and she's actually pretty fun to use.

Ya right. RNG works really well

Ya right. RNG works really well

$110 and 300 Units. Bought both Bundles and the Crystal in the Black ISO Market. Hardly broken RNG.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    If you check Hit Monkey's Crit Damage and Rating, it's actually more than Domino's at 5/65. Plus, his attack at base is also higher. So his crits won't be trash like Mole-Man. And the crit bleeds will actually do solid damage.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I really like both of them look like very good editions
    Make that $220. Couldn't help myself. Lol.
  • SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    edited June 2020

She's pretty fun to play, but the damage output is pretty lacking. Although, once you unleash SP3, then it's a different story.
    SL1229 said:

She's pretty fun to play, but the damage output is pretty lacking. Once you unleash SP3, then it's a different story.

I agree. That's why I went all in. After pulling the 3*, I fell in love with her.