Thanks for the free 10k intel, but what do I do with it?

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    I did all my epic rifts and didn't go for a chronometer..but this allowed me an extra run to get a gem..and now I can run some master rifts..to avoid wasting energy i got a master chrono on one then the others I go in, chance it, then exit if it's ****. It's 4 energy even at master level :D
  • HieitakuHieitaku Member Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Increasing the purchase limit of the chronometer/s in the Intel Store, as well as the number of accompanying Energy Refills, would've made this a more appreciable compensation.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 215 ★★
    Saving some intel just in case that happens
  • MjolinarMjolinar Member Posts: 157 ★★
    Qfury said:

If you bought the daily deals they mentioned something about extra rewards in June? Have no idea what it will be or how it's gonna work but yeh, extra rewards

Anyone have a link or pic of this? I haven’t seen it...
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 215 ★★
    I can see them saying 5* platinumpool only 10k intel....kabammed!!!

Hieitaku said:

Increasing the purchase limit of the chronometer/s in the Intel Store, as well as the number of accompanying Energy Refills, would've made this a more appreciable compensation.

Why? Those weren't apart of the bug. The bug was people being able to buy items they haven't bought yet without any intel. Instead of taking away that and any rewards that came from those purchases, they have people the opportunity to also buy rifts they wouldn't have been able to buy if it wasn't for that bug
    My comment was simply directed towards the concern that people got the huge amount of intel but are unable to use it on anything that would make any significant impact on their rosters.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Member Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

They didn't even need to give the unaffected players compensation. Also, increasing the purchase limit could potentially make matters worse.
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I'd already run all 18 but if you purchase the chronometer it comes with one more rift ticket. 5/6 chance you wont get the AG you want, but I just went for the featured 5*. I got trash, but it was free trash.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

It was great for me. I used the Chronometer on my second rift and now was able to run the rest of the rifts. Sucks for someone if they burned the chronometer because they thought they wouldn't get any more rifts though. A heads up would've been nice.

Is that sarcasm? The 10k Intel wasn't something that was planned until just hours ago. How would they have given a heads up to us exactly?

Malchaeis said:

So you can run it 19 times maximum.

Is it correct? The max is 18 entries unless there is another bug.
    18 rifts and 1 chronometer.
    Hieitaku said:

People like you are why we can't have nice things.
  • ChriissRChriissR Member Posts: 652 ★★★★
    People really complaining about 10k free intel

Hieitaku said:

Why is that? I do appreciate this because I didn't save for the chronometer and got it, and other great stuff, for free because of it.

I was simply thinking of a way, since the compensation was handed out to everyone and not just those who suffered from the bug, for the people who've made efforts to get extra runs at the rifts to still be able to effectively use the extra intel.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

It was great for me. I used the Chronometer on my second rift and now was able to run the rest of the rifts. Sucks for someone if they burned the chronometer because they thought they wouldn't get any more rifts though. A heads up would've been nice.

Is that sarcasm? The 10k Intel wasn't something that was planned until just hours ago. How would they have given a heads up to us exactly?
    No, it wasn't sarcasm. Didn't realize what all happened when I posted. Someone in my alliance was trying to get a particular class, never saw it so burned the chronometer, then got the 10k and saw the class but had no chronometer and didn't get it lol. He was kind of pissed. I guess a heads up wasn't possible, but given the timing the option to buy another chronometer would have been nice. I'm really happy with my rift results so no complaints from me.
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    Lol. I appreciate free stuff, but my small account that is uncollected can’t even use most of it. Then there’s the energy issue...
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Someone in my alliance was trying to get a particular class, never saw it so burned the chronometer, then got the 10k and saw the class but had no chronometer and didn't get it lol. He was kind of pissed.
    Ouch ...
    Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

Why is that? I do appreciate this because I didn't save for the chronometer and got it, and other great stuff, for free because of it.

I was simply thinking of a way, since the compensation was handed out to everyone and not just those who suffered from the bug, for the people who've made efforts to get extra runs at the rifts to still be able to effectively use the extra intel.
    But what? The intel was bugged, not the rifts themselves. Why do they need to make more available? Then you want more energy refills because you are CHOOSING to do the other rifts to use up the intel. Just take the intel and be happy. No need to ask for more stuff on top of the already generous compensation.

No, it wasn't sarcasm. Didn't realize what all happened when I posted. Someone in my alliance was trying to get a particular class, never saw it so burned the chronometer, then got the 10k and saw the class but had no chronometer and didn't get it lol. He was kind of pissed. I guess a heads up wasn't possible, but given the timing the option to buy another chronometer would have been nice. I'm really happy with my rift results so no complaints from me.
    I don't see how that would even be a possibility. They can't predict when people are going to do something as much as they can't predict when bugs will happen. At least your alliance mate can run the rest of the epic rifts with the extra 10k. Maybe get lucky.

Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

But what? The intel was bugged, not the rifts themselves. Why do they need to make more available? Then you want more energy refills because you are CHOOSING to do the other rifts to use up the intel. Just take the intel and be happy. No need to ask for more stuff on top of the already generous compensation.
    Alright. My comment was more of loud thinking and I wasn't really demanding it, but it obviously sent out the message that I was unhappy with it and wanted more.

I greatly appreciate the 10k intel and already got a free 5* science AG from it. I'll make use of what's left by whatever means is available in the game.
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Well I'm more than happy with the comp, give me the opportunity to run epic 4 more times which give me 14k 5* shards, and I did the tier 3 which gave a load of 4* shards and 2 legendary crystals and this is the result....

Fury is now max sig and I've been hoarding a 15/16 3-4 gem for quake. Safe to say I'm more than happy
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Member Posts: 149
    I’m in the same boat Mathgeek.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Qfury said:

Well I'm more than happy with the comp, give me the opportunity to run epic 4 more times which give me 14k 5* shards, and I did the tier 3 which gave a load of 4* shards and 2 legendary crystals and this is the result....

Fury is now max sig and I've been hoarding a 15/16 3-4 gem for quake. Safe to say I'm more than happy

Can i have one of those nick furys :(
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Qfury said:

Can i have one of those nick furys :(
    Honestly would if I could mate
  • ThewildkingThewildking Member Posts: 4
    The only people that should be mad are the people that bought the deals. The way i put it is: imagine theres an event going on, you buy tickets, all of a sudden you get a free ticket, but you literally cant spend it (by this i mean you cant buy more rifts/ chronos) you basically wasted your money on nothing in a sense
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

The only people that should be mad are the people that bought the deals. The way i put it is: imagine theres an event going on, you buy tickets, all of a sudden you get a free ticket, but you literally cant spend it (by this i mean you cant buy more rifts/ chronos) you basically wasted your money on nothing in a sense

It would be amazing if that was really the case. They bought the deals and the little additional intel included was just a sweetener.

For someone who argues otherwise, I am sure there are some, I can only admit there is a value for every small thing to some one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,499 ★★★★★

I bought the deals so I could run Rifts faster. I'm not bothered by it.
  • Thunderstruck77Thunderstruck77 Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2020
    Why would anyone disagree with the OC’s comment? We‘ve completed epic and now with four pops per move for 1k four star rewards... no thanks I’ll spend my time elsewhere
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★
    Malchaeis said:

Okay... now if you bought all the weekly packages for the intel to be able to purchase a chronometer.... and then 10k is given free.... I can see why some are upset. Wasn't there 3 packages available per day if you were cavalier?

This is why I’m upset. I bought the daily deals every day for intel. Then we get 10,000 dropped on us. I would have waited to run my epics if I knew this was going to happe. I really needed a skill ag.