**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Intel come on

WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
So we get this message Red Room Briefing message "The issues regarding the area of The Contest has been resolved." ...WTF you wait till there only 48hr or less to "resolve" this issue and load up everyone with intel come on . I used all my tier 4 rifts only one remaining. If you resolved this "ISSUE" earlier I probably be able to get the wakening gem I needed. How about given us a few more runs on the rift we want TIER 4. so we can get 1000 more 5* shards or 5 sig stones. Rant over!

Grind on!

Comments

• 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    It would be nice to at least have the quest energy requirement removed from Red Rifts. I've been killing myself to grind enough units for the refills. 2 day is just not enough time.
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    I'm sure Kabam is happy with the spend for units solution but I'm not.
  • Smooth OP. Smooth
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    1stKing said:

It would be nice to at least have the quest energy requirement removed from Red Rifts. I've been killing myself to grind enough units for the refills. 2 day is just not enough time.

Oh my god stop it. Do what you can with the time you have. It's clear why they stopped give out constant compensation like the old days.

This is the equivalent of a buy one, get one sale and asking to have the "buy one" for free too. Kabam didn't have to give everyone the 10k Intel, they could have just helped the affected ones. Now because of their generosity we have to see 50 posts about how it's not good enough, or it's not fair or they could have done this or that instead. They should take it back. The community can't handle it. Ridiculous.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    1stKing said:

I'm sure Kabam is happy with the spend for units solution but I'm not.

Absolute ignorant statement.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    I'm not real happy about this Intel/issue being resolved BS either. a) what was the issue & how did resolving it give us more Intel than we could earn for the entire month & b) funny how they wait til people have spent money on the daily deals before they "resolve" the issue. Kabam just incase u guys havnt fig out what ur customers are upset about and why some of the top alliances in this game, who've spent 100s & thousands of dollars, have decided to boycott this game, it's shady **** like this that send the message to ur customers that says "we don't care about ur issues, or complaints, we just want ur money, so take what we give u and shut up and give us ur money" that's kabams shady message to everyone, and to do this while this boycott is happening just reinforces the message.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The issue appeared yesterday and was resolved within hours. An explanation about the situation can be found in the announcement below.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/200806/red-rift-intel-issue-and-compensation#latest
This discussion has been closed.