**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Darkhawk vs Sentinel

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Yes I know kt1 did a video but just want to see what the community thinks. Assuming both awakened, DH high sig.

Who would you say is better with consideration to not only damage but utility and end game usability as well.

Darkhawk vs Sentinel 36 votes

Sentinel
88%
Haji_SaabJDunk2291Mirage_TurtleLvernon15Samuel030sEthans8279Mad_Titan_21pseudosaneHeattblasttAdvLegendboy2411TheKiryuThatOneMasterGamerAnthinhojay_denKRANꓘLucasjones_98Thicco_ModeILLUSION8Mauled 32 votes
Darkhawk
11%
PaddoPřìņče01Ronaldo16049Poopypieguy 4 votes

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Both are double immune...but
    Sentinel's armor at 100 analysis charges, which aren't even hard to get is honestly insane. WS barely hits over 50 lol.
    His heal block, armor break, and incinerate are all very on demand and useful
    L3 gives him armor up, which can even regenerate!
    Now Darkhawk is also very good, but what I do not like is that he needs AG and Sig stones for his modes
    Its your opinion, but I like sentinel, since he can be used undoped or duped
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Sentinel
    FRITO_Man said:

Sentinel
    Both are double immune...but
    Sentinel's armor at 100 analysis charges, which aren't even hard to get is honestly insane. WS barely hits over 50 lol.
    His heal block, armor break, and incinerate are all very on demand and useful
    L3 gives him armor up, which can even regenerate!
    Now Darkhawk is also very good, but what I do not like is that he needs AG and Sig stones for his modes
    Its your opinion, but I like sentinel, since he can be used undoped or duped

This.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Sentinel can be functional without a dupe, and once he gets it he doesn’t need sigs. He also can regenerate, do almost an entire variant by himself, has incinerate, heal block, armor break and some really strong armor.

Also, once ramped up, you can never fully run out of power, which helps for a certain node I can’t remember the name of.

Sentinel is fun.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
    Sentinel is more useful endgame, Excellent in all 4 Variants and Act 6
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Sentinel
    Sentinel brings so much to the table that DH doesn’t, he also has the advantage that sig1 is just as good as sig200 unless for some reason you intend on eating Magik’s sp2 until she dies of boredom.

No need for synergies whereas DH really could do with them

Two different types of DoT - both easily accessed
    Armour up on Sp3, heal from your 2nd sp3
    Power saving
    Mad defence from analysis
    Heal block armour break.

He’s my second most used Tech behind only Ghost - though I am missing Warlock.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Sentinel
    @SpideyFunko i think the node is languor. It was on last EQs Doemammu and did 300% of his attack as direct damage when you hit 0 power
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

@SpideyFunko i think the node is languor. It was on last EQs Doemammu and did 300% of his attack as direct damage when you hit 0 power

Thanks! He’s really useful for that node since when at 100 charges he gains power back when launching specials.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Wow overwhelming landslide. Thanks for voting y’all. 👍🏻