**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Desperate Mutant Rankup help for Cavalier Push

Thanks to chronometer, I was able to get a mutant awakening gem. And am really confused whom to R4.
I'm in desperate need of a good mutant champion. I have:
Omega Red (R3) [unawakened]
Domino (R1) [unawakened]
Archangel (R1) [unawakened]

Initial plan was to R4 and awaken Omega Red. But since I pulled Archangel, I'm wondering if its a bad idea to hold on to the awakening gem a little longer while till either one of them gets duped naturally and then awaken the other and R4. So I will need to R4 Domino now. I also have a Red hulk (R3) for synergy.

I have one point in each despair, deep wounds and assassin. I did not and not planning to invest in suicides anytime soon.
I know omega needs high sig level, but I only have like 40 sig stones and I don't know how much damage he'll do with just 40.

Desperate Mutant Rankup help for Cavalier Push 18 votes

33%
Samuel030sMysterioSiddhantElwixYcatsdyu11 6 votes
Domino (R1) [unawakened]
55%
BurroHector_1475Thicco_ModeStellanFlashSpideyFluffy_pawsDevsagar2608Lil_LasagnaRice26Ronaldo16049 10 votes
Archangel (R1) [unawakened]
11%
Honaway_23Omedenn 2 votes

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Domino (R1) [unawakened]
    Domino first, she is (very) good to go right out of the box. Red Hulk synergy is also very helpful.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Domino (R1) [unawakened]
    Definitely rank Domino first but AA is also a very good option to awaken and he wont need max sig. Even at sig 40 with some neuros (4ish?) he would still have enough AAR. Still a beast undupe, got all his damage output.
  • ElwixElwix Posts: 55
    You need bleed immu for skull boss
  • BeekeeperBeekeeper Posts: 81
    edited June 2020
    It's 50-50 right now Lol. Not very helpful guys :/
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Domino (R1) [unawakened]
    If AA was awake I would say go with him. He does decent damage while asleep but his sig significantly helps his damage and utility. OR really needs to be awake and high sig. Domino is a beast asleep or awake. She isn’t bleed immune so not sure how well she’ll handle the X-Bones boss in 6.1, but she’s awesome for most of the rest. If you haven’t done Variant 2 it may be worth ranking her up and using her to compete v2 for the AG and the various rank up gems before diving into 6.1. Could get lucky and get a mutant AG and/or rank up gems.