Options

The Escape is Underway in the June Event Quest!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Same old, same old. I think I'll try to explore it all using only Psylocke, The Champion, Punisher 2099, Hood, and Elektra, all 6 stars 1/25. Maybe that will make it interesting.

Lol Not a bad idea at all. Going in with my Red Skull, King Groot, Beast, Gamora and Sentry.
    Got mine ready to go... Let's do this

*crying inside*
    Why you gotta diss Bishop like that
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Moving on: How do I get my quote/reply responses to look like everyone else's, w the bar designating the quoted part on the side? Is there a direct reply feature or something? Cause I'm copy/pasting the quote then adding the @ to whomever, but seems a bit cumbersome and likely I'm missing something. Thanks.
    You do it by using the "quote" button on the bottom before "insightful" "disagree" etc. It will post what the person wrote. You can delete the part you aren't responding to. No need to copy and past.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    initial run on uncollected done....tigra shows promise those unblockable specials are wierd and many times dexing doesnt put at a safe distance...hit monkey is ..well he is a monkey...10-12 hits and one sp 1 from domino took care of him...quests have some fun nodes on the bosses not too tough but nice

biggest complaint is the story line and dialogues...a kid can write better dialogues and story than this ....

anyways its the same old grind with no new rewards...
  • Options
    nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Just Fell asleep in chapter one...
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    This has to be the most boring(not to mention easy) EQ we’ve had in a long time lol I’m gonna be hard pressed to even want to 100% it lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    Is anyone having issues with Ronin in 2.1 Master? Some of my guys are reporting no Power Gain from his Specials.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Mayis said:

Thx Kabam, design of the nodes is good imo. I like that there is no fun and interactive nodes that punish u for doing something or nothing, and I really enjoyed that Tigra fight. Probably will be my first 100 % UC EQ :)
    Hope ull buff the rewards for all difficulties when Cavalier drops, and then EQ will be fully enjoyable

Is anyone having issues with Ronin in 2.1 Master? Some of my guys are reporting no Power Gain from his Specials.

Happenned in uncollected. He used special, I didn't get any power, but then he used another special and I did get power. Dunno how it works.
    It might be an interaction with Ronin's Demon stance, which has ?% AAR. I never experienced this though, so I can't provide video proof
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Adevati said:

I don’t know what everyone is talking about easy.

I’ve done the master level every EQ for like 2 years without any problems. I can’t get past 2.1. I make it there with all champs above 90% and Ronin KO’s my whole team. The power bar doesn’t work. I’ll hit him 10 times and nothing. He’ll hit me, nothing gained. Every once in a while it’ll go from nothing to 1 bar. But it is considerably less power than normal. Not to mention, typically you don’t see 10k champs in Master until the last chapter. This isn’t even halfway and you have to clear an 8K followed by a 10K.

The daily event quests are worse. Master is like Act 5.2 level of difficulty with a handful of 12-16K champs. Normally the champs are 5-8K.

If this is how things are now, then I’ll just devote my time to another game. A good portion of my progress is from EQ and if those are kicking me down a difficulty level and reward level, progression will be too slow to be worth playing.

If you can complain that much by typing, surely you can read the nodes on Ronin too. He is a fun fight,one of the best interactions between nodes that punish you for not bringing right champs, but reward you well for bringing correct ones. Read it first and if you can't understand that , then ask for help. Don't simply complain in forums
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

If you can complain that much by typing, surely you can read the nodes on Ronin too. He is a fun fight,one of the best interactions between nodes that punish you for not bringing right champs, but reward you well for bringing correct ones. Read it first and if you can't understand that , then ask for help. Don't simply complain in forums

So I missed the 1 bar of power node description.

My mistake.

However, this is a considerable increase in difficulty over any EQ. Experienced players probably won’t notice. But casual players like myself aren’t at the skill level or roster to go into a Master level event quest with specific strategies.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    @Adevati ... there has been no increase in difficulty for masters ...master bosses have always ranged approximately from 8k to 16/18k...depending on nodes... 10k bosses in the final chapter has always been heroic level...
    and u may not go in with strategies but you can atleast scout ahead before moving and check nodes and adjust your roster accordingly ...cant exactly fault kabam if you dont read.... also ronin doesnt need high level strategy or specific champs...play the fight normally till ronin gets a bar of power ...bait the special ...and then throw your own special...u wont even have to do it more than 2 times per fight...
  • Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    I don’t understand the Devs of this game.

Players that are cavalier need 6* stuff, pretty obvious.

They also need a next step up in events when they have maxed 6*s

Players like me that have just became uncollected need 5* stuff, BUT, you lock all the 5* stuff behind the Cavaliers wall in MODOK coins.

How are people supposed to progress ?

Getting half a 5* per month isn’t progress it’s massively boring considering the huge amount of bad Champions and RNG.

Who really wants 3* stuff as well ? I wanted 3* stuff for about 2 days when starting this game.

3* are very irrelevant. You should make the game where you have to get 10 fully maxed out 3*s before players can earn 4*s.

Only good for arena which is another boring thing.

Go check out other games for ideas Kabam before it’s too late !
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,863 ★★★★★

Go check out other games for ideas Kabam before it’s too late !

and which other games have better ideas?
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Adevati said:

Pulyaman said:

So I missed the 1 bar of power node description.

My mistake.

However, this is a considerable increase in difficulty over any EQ. Experienced players probably won’t notice. But casual players like myself aren’t at the skill level or roster to go into a Master level event quest with specific strategies.
    I think it’s even easier than last months actually. I have yet to notice anything remotely difficult about this EQ. To the point it’s been extremely boring lol
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Yeah the ticket refund is very fishy... Quite a large disparity in my alliance and we all donate the same... One got 499 another got 95 and yet another got 20. We've all been here for the last 5 months there should not be such a large disparity.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Can you guys make the EQ anymore freaking annnoying...Last month we had to face TM back to back as mini boss and now figting blade 4 times as mini boss with power shield(not hard to beat but annoying non the less) anyways you guys seem to have lose touch on reality on what fun and interactive is.

Also well played on the title for 2.1 called blade and actually putting blade as mini boss lol
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Can you guys make the EQ anymore freaking annnoying...Last month we had to face TM back to back as mini boss and now figting blade 4 times as mini boss with power shield(not hard to beat but annoying non the less) anyways you guys seem to have lose touch on reality on what fun and interactive is.

Also well played on the title for 2.1 called blade and actually putting blade as mini boss lol

I thought it was pretty easy
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Bawa69 said:

@Adevati ... there has been no increase in difficulty for masters ...master bosses have always ranged approximately from 8k to 16/18k...depending on nodes... 10k bosses in the final chapter has always been heroic level...
    and u may not go in with strategies but you can atleast scout ahead before moving and check nodes and adjust your roster accordingly ...cant exactly fault kabam if you dont read.... also ronin doesnt need high level strategy or specific champs...play the fight normally till ronin gets a bar of power ...bait the special ...and then throw your own special...u wont even have to do it more than 2 times per fight...

I dont have any problems with this eq, its probably been the easiest uc ive been through and there havent been any tough one in a while.

But i can somehow agree with him, i just did completion on master and I actually was reacting to how high the pi was on the earlier chapters. Both on the boss and the champs up to him. Dont know if i just remember it incorrect or if it actually has been pushed a little higher.

And i am pretty sure Heroic usually dont have 10k Bosses. I havent checked this one out but i doubt this one has that either.
  • Options
    HumbertoHumberto Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike The game is slow!!
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Qfury said:

Same old, same old. I think I'll try to explore it all using only Psylocke, The Champion, Punisher 2099, Hood, and Elektra, all 6 stars 1/25. Maybe that will make it interesting.

Lol Not a bad idea at all. Going in with my Red Skull, King Groot, Beast, Gamora and Sentry.
    Got mine ready to go... Let's do this

*crying inside*

Ready! 😭
  • Options
    N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    all i knw is bugs and bugs the specials of some players are badlly messed up in terms of vfx eg doc ock medusa kinggroot , seems like kg is throwing a yoyo on his sp, same old back grounds in the game, and on explanations same old feedbacks
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★

This has to be the most boring(not to mention easy) EQ we’ve had in a long time lol I’m gonna be hard pressed to even want to 100% it lol

Would you like harder content with same rewards? Well i for one dont. More difficulty more should be the rewards. Try it with lower ranked champs then have fun.