**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Healing

When in arena I’m using red skull heal block to stop their salve mastery of + 5 and they stop healing but as soon as the heal block expires they get a single tick of + 99 then start back on the normal + 5 tick why when heal block expires does it do 99?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Willpower mastery?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    probably willpower.
    Does the salve healing matter? I don't even notice it anymore. Its such an insignificant amount of health

probably willpower.
    Does the salve healing matter? I don't even notice it anymore. Its such an insignificant amount of health

Salve is 1-5 health (not for robots) depending on what lvl you have it at
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    It might be willpower but not sure why it would activate if the heal block expires , and it does matter ,maybe not to you but I was curious as to what was causing it
    Waynedavy said:

It might be willpower but not sure why it would activate if the heal block expires , and it does matter ,maybe not to you but I was curious as to what was causing it

Willpower gives you Regen if you have a debuff on you. I'd figure it has a interaction where the last second of the healblock (which normally blocks healing) counts as a normal debuff and gives healing.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Because Willpower heals you if there's a debuff on you.

Since Heal Block is a debuff, it activates WIllpower. But, Heal Block blocks healing, so Willpower doesn't heal while it's active. But, when since Willpower is still constantly active, when the Heal Block expires, the Willpower still interprets that last frame as having a debuff on yourself, healing the champ. Now, since the Heal Block is no longer active, Willpower then heals. It just has to do with the timings of debuffs and Willpower.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Yeah I guess you right. I guess the heal block expires a millisecond before willpower stops