**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seriously Kabam ???

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
I waited months, keeping thousands of shards in hope of having some good 6 stars and it’s all you’re able to give me ?

I opened 7 6-stars Crystals and here is what i got !

Hela (1st time dupe)
Loki
Winter soldier
Iron man 🤮
Nightcrawler
Thor (Jane foster)
Hela (2nd time dupe !)

All old and unusable trash that will nerver go past rank 1 nor even be used in quest !

Their usefullness, if any, is to be canon fodder in the arena to make points...

Please can you do something so when we patiently grind 6 stars shards we can have more useful champions ?

Getting those trashs after a so long wait is simply frustrating

Comments

• Options
    ChEpiLa_6ChEpiLa_6 Posts: 14
    RNG is broken!This is just illusion
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Atleast 4 of those champ u can use in war defence for diversity.
    And also they have there own use.
    6 star loki bro... go watch 5star rank 4 loki's LOL take downs. Really good mechanism.

Yeah this game is RNG based. Old news.
    But seriously u have 6 6 star crystal togather. U must be packing in terms of progression and having a good 5 star roster too.

Upgrading same so called god tier is just tiresome.
    Ranking up odd utility based champs are fun. Learning thier use is fun too.
    6 star hela can be good too.
    Always corvus glaive and domino can be a bit monotonous.

This is my opinion. U can feel different no issue. Even i got the same champion as my 1st and 2nd 6 star. I am a f2p. So shards and stuff doesn't come by too often.
    And that champ was black bolt. And i used him a lot. Even in act 6.1.
    I am happy with him. When i have not too many great options that makes it more fun & get to learn a lot of hidden qualities of certain champions.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    @007md92 i did not expected to get 7 god tiers champions, even if Doom was one target !

But 7 meme out of 7 crystals ! I would have bern happy with 2 or 3 good champions out of those 7 crystals 😔

As for the champion you mentionned i already have them as 5 stars R4 duped so those new 6 stars are still trash for me
  • Options
    Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    u should have popped ur crystals , i always pop 5 and i get like 2 god tiers
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

u should have popped ur crystals , i always pop 5 and i get like 2 god tiers

There's no difference. It's all random, don't believe in random conspiracies.
  • Options
    DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    I hate qhen people get mad at RNG its RNG guys sometimes you get good numbers sometimes you dont
  • Options
    tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61
    I do agree RNG is definitely not the same. It is evident on you tube with all these crystal openings.