**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK Contract Target MEGATHREAD

Comments

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Anybody got target for Miles?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Spider-Gwen: ELLER1988
    Miles: Cjrawkstar
    Symbiote Spidey: DIEZELDAD
    Nightcrawler: SteadyEd
  • Options
    MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 87
    edited June 2020

Other easier options:

MIles Morales -> darbil
    Nightcrawler -> Crawler+ 16
    Symbiote Spider-Man - > 114.
    Spider-Gwen -> 165 super
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    CONTRACT #6 (above).

As seen, 3 of the 4 from the detailed pic list earlier are valid for these.
    Just not NC (so go by the 2 listed above).

But what's with the Target name for LONGSHOT in that champ pic on previous page (as if any of our keyboards can type Chinese symbols, lol)
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Other easier options:

MIles Morales -> darbill
    Spider-Gwen -> 165 super
    darbil only got 1 "l"
  • Options

Other easier options:

MIles Morales -> darbill
    Spider-Gwen -> 165 super
    darbil only got 1 "l"
    thanks for the correction :smile:
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Anyone got a Mole Man target?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Etjama said:

Anyone got a Mole Man target?

For now, only three of them:

Squirrel Girl - 132 mord
    Rocket Raccoon - Dani-El-2
    Wolverine - Wolverine 4848~1
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Need Mole Man, Squirrel Girl, Rocket, Wolvie...
  • Options
    Tru100 said:

Need Mole Man, Squirrel Girl, Rocket, Wolvie...

said above 3 of them :wink:
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kabam account?

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    If it helps at all I found moleman in chapter 2, quest 1 of monthly EQ
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Squirrel girl in chapter 2, quest 2 of monthly EQ
  • Options
    TaigaMiniTaigaMini Posts: 23
    Sheikhjahid is another Mole Man target, if someone needs easier one ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Correction to Rocket target above:
    Summoner name - Dani-El~2

Mole Man -> franzed1
    Squirrel Girl -> 132 mord
    Rocket Raccoon -> Dani-El~2
    Wolverine -> Wolverine 4848~1
    Who disagreed with this? This guys being extremely helpful by putting them all in one place.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Correction to Rocket target above:
    Summoner name - Dani-El~2

Mole Man -> franzed1
    Squirrel Girl -> 132 mord
    Rocket Raccoon -> Dani-El~2
    Wolverine -> Wolverine 4848~1
    Who disagreed with this? This guys being extremely helpful by putting them all in one place.
    The Children are spamming the disagree button again.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I've found a couple of different ones if needed. Mole Man - brantheman8, Squrrel Girl - squirrel-ghost, Rocket - rocket raccun, Wolverine - just type Woverine and scroll down.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If you're up for fighting the highest version of a champ available to players, it looks like Kabam may have implemented the practice accounts they had talked about with Dave a ways back. If you search any of the current duel targets by name, you'll find an account with those champs at their highest available player-owned level (e.g. Mole Man, Squirrel Girl and Rocket are 6* R3, Wolverine is 4* maxed since his 5* and 6* are not available. A quick spot check looks like most champs are available to duel this way through Red Guardian. I don't see Tigra or Hit Monkey yet. In each account the only champs are the various star-levels of the one they are named, like the screenshots above.All seem to be Summoner Level 60 accounts with only about 6 champs. And further checking shows that some exceptions to the "highest attainable by a player" seems to exist. They have a 6* R3 Scarlet Witch (who as we all know is too powerful to give to players as a 5* or 6*). And I don't see Hyperion.

But you all get the idea. This should at least make dueling specific champs a bit easier if you're looking to duel high-level opponents.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

If you're up for fighting the highest version of a champ available to players, it looks like Kabam may have implemented the practice accounts they had talked about with Dave a ways back. If you search any of the current duel targets by name, you'll find an account with those champs at their highest available player-owned level (e.g. Mole Man, Squirrel Girl and Rocket are 6* R3, Wolverine is 4* maxed since his 5* and 6* are not available. A quick spot check looks like most champs are available to duel this way through Red Guardian. I don't see Tigra or Hit Monkey yet. In each account the only champs are the various star-levels of the one they are named, like the screenshots above.All seem to be Summoner Level 60 accounts with only about 6 champs. And further checking shows that some exceptions to the "highest attainable by a player" seems to exist. They have a 6* R3 Scarlet Witch (who as we all know is too powerful to give to players as a 5* or 6*). And I don't see Hyperion.

But you all get the idea. This should at least make dueling specific champs a bit easier if you're looking to duel high-level opponents.

quick check for "Terrax" .. yeah, seems like that's the case ..

(not that I really want to duel a max PI target for some simple events .. LOL but I guess, "worst case", there's always a duel now .. and that's a good thing :) )
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    dot_ditto said:

quick check for "Terrax" .. yeah, seems like that's the case ..

(not that I really want to duel a max PI target for some simple events .. LOL but I guess, "worst case", there's always a duel now .. and that's a good thing :) )
    DorkLessons confirmed it's in progress, so we should expect changes to the duel fights as well
  • Options
    If Kabam does fully implement a set of Duel Target names champs, hope they do different ones at different levels. Like “Duel Rocket 6” and ones for 5, 4, 3, 2 also. Where each would be a fully Max for that Star Version. So no matter what level you are, you can pick an appropriate one to duel for practice (or for events).

And then make the reserved word portion “Duel (space) ...” unavailable for regular players to have as beginning of their Name.
  • Options
    As for easier targets, that earlier Full Champ picture (prev page) seemed to be of some easy (but retired) accounts, who if not playing anymore probably won’t be having their Top Champ changing on us. (at least for several I looked at the past week). But seems like pic was made before MoleMan and Squirrel Girl were added to game.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I dont think this thread needs help now cuz i searched the character names and they popped up
  • Options

I dont think this thread needs help now cuz i searched the character names and they popped up

For now it's still helpful because the champions in those accounts are 6*...until we get a wait to choose between the top champions, it's still difficult to all players
  • Options
    New Contract nº8 -> Easy Duels

Abomination -> abonimob
    Man-Thing -> Man-Thing.
  • Options
    WestleyLWestleyL Posts: 3
    edited June 2020

New Contract nº8 -> Easy Duels

Abomination -> abonimob
    Man-Thing -> Man-Thing.

I just checked and both of these have changed their duel target.

Edit: Man-thing showed up on my second search.

Edit 2: abonimob has Scarlet Witch picture but Abomination is the duel target. I didn’t realize that was a thing.
  • Options
    AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    An easy target for Wolverine is Ali 203
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Just search up the champions name. Problem solved