**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When and what will be the compensation

2»

Comments

• AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Thank you @GinjabredMonsta and @odogg9941 . I had no idea about this and bought those daily deals specifically for the intel
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ya now I’m just wondering what and how when
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17
    Yes @Kabam Miike when do we expect compensation for this?
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Yes, wait.ing on this myself
    Thank you @Kabam Lyra for letting us know something at least. Hope it’s worth the wait. 😁
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

We are still working out the details. Please be patient. Updates will be posted in the announcement thread.

Appreciate the update
  • DianaPrinceDianaPrince Posts: 29
    Any news?
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited June 2020
    My issue is the slowness with which Kabam is rolling this compensation out to those of us who bought the daily deals. The compensation shouldn't be one size fits all either it should be based on how many deals you purchased.its like they are delaying and hoping to sweep it under the rug.

What i mean is slow to say what the compensation is going to be. I understand it takes time to run the reports and get it together. Kabam should announce their planned compensation so it can under go consumer scrutiny before being realeased.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    linux said:

xxgonzoxx said:

My issue is the slowness with which Kabam is rolling this compensation out to those of us who bought the daily deals. The compensation shouldn't be one size fits all either it should be based on how many deals you purchased.its like they are delaying and hoping to sweep it under the rug.

What i mean is slow to say what the compensation is going to be. I understand it takes time to run the reports and get it together. Kabam should announce their planned compensation so it can under go consumer scrutiny before being realeased.

I do understand being unhappy with many things about the state of the game. But I don't understand this issue. Most players would like them to be more careful with what they roll out, so their first plan is ... reasonable/acceptable. If you want them to do things right, sometimes that means being willing to wait a little longer.

It is important to have some kind of timeframe (a week, a month, etc) -- but they already gave that by saying it would happen in June.

We're ~1/4 of the way through June, so patience on this still seems appropriate.
    I would consider announcing their intended compensation as being more careful. Check what we are saying in reply to their intent and make adjustments as needed. If they wanted to make themselves look good and control how things are recived they could purposefully announce a lower compensation than planned and then "give in". This would make the community at least feel like they have a voice.

Ya it’s been long enough now that they should have some info for us
  • jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    For the amount of gold coins I received...I would have preferred a refund instead.
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69

Yep, NZ$63 i spent for the extra Intel, to have a chance to pop a 5* Mystics AG (i got it 2nd to last rift, flaming criminal) then find the 10k Intel in the Mail with 1 energy refill JUST FLAMING 1, when i costs 56 energy a Rift run

I consider that a giant punch in the family jewels

I went on to complete 13 Master Rifts with one being a Chronometer.
    56 x 13 = 728 = 10 refills = 300 units
    And still had 2k intel left.

Best practice when you go and compensate like that is to take the extra cost away I.E. Energy per Node or the compensation us worthless

I would beg the question.

With the compensation, out of the total intel claimed, how much wasn't used? Hereby how effective was the compensation? And would have it been more player lucrative and pleasing if the energy cost was removed.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

The intel compensation wasnt for you. It was for those who lost all their intel, or to give us equal rewards to those who gained free access to the rifts.

If you weren't affected by the bug, then you got a free 10k intel, plus further compensation whenever it comes this month, the fact you had 2k left over means you gained 8k intel you wouldnt of otherwise had if it hadnt have been for the bug.

Why would they remove the energy cost when it was aimed at those who were affected, and simply a freebie to everyone else? Those affected would need to spend the same amount of energy needed as they did, and you wouldn't have been spending that energy as you wouldn't of had the 10k intel.

I don't stick up for kabam that often. But the way they acted in the wake of that bug was amazing, and to give out that much free stuff, and take into consideration those who paid too.
    Yes, I could have just left the intel alone and done nothing like some had done and complained about the lack of RnG in general with rifts, but that's not my nature.

For any compensation given in any game regardless, its fully intended to be used and not just left to expire, if the game doesn't allow for a player to fully use that without the need for abusing more rare resources or bank accounts then the creators then have options
    1. Extend solo event
    2. Nullify energy cost
    3. Include resource to use compensation

Also, no disrespect to you, but to point and say "The intel compensation wasn't for you" to start your reply to me isn't very constructive.

Let me explain my post better then.

First part was to vent frustration at the lackluster RnG which is supposed to even across all players and not bias towards the high rollers compared to f2p. I made the decision to spend money every day for a week to get every chance at what i wanted most. But in doing so, seeing a clear pattern of off scale RnG.

2nd part giving full example of the amount needed to use said compensation (whether or not given due to some game bug), and the fact of if you don't hoard units, or spend an insane amount of time in arena to gain units and battlechips for UC arena crystals or normal crystals to gain Units to buy energy refill, to use the Intel.

Then giving opinion on some best practice

Then giving a direct question to moderators to forward onto creators/developers to think about.

None of it is complaining about free stuff, its free stuff BUT NOT truly free stuff.