**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

well, I guess its better than magneto....

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
I just opened my most recent 5 star and got OML. Is there any use for him?
My 5* luck has been super stale ever since that fateful day where I pulled Dr. Doom.

well, I guess its better than magneto.... 64 votes

He's decent I guess
31%
Timone147StefanjonesTendersquadLvernon15WarBros23MenkentTheSpicyKnightX_Factor_AgentKingKevin8Thicco_ModeEtm34ms_5707983Přìņče01EdeuinkYsFSparx265WarlockdaRobotMathgeekLil_LasagnaThanks_D19 20 votes
He's trash
3%
Ab_SamadTimros 2 votes
He's amazing
46%
SiddhantKwatraThatGuyYouSaw235H_B0MBDRTO10or_StrongScopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10AldacUltimateBatJokeWozzy101DanasjonMidnite93Arham1XdSpoodermanxDKyusushuiBerjibsGinjabredMonstaGiodood_1CHIEF1121Jet6_3 30 votes
He's average
18%
NavneetAgentDoom9Kade7175shadow_lurker22Marvel2289Dwhalen8554Mike4391_ShuNeu_1Skinnyfatboy82Bawa69MasterpuffSL1229 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He's decent I guess
    Solid damage and a nice regen to top you up, nothing crazy but a solid champion
  • Options
    can anyone teach me how to play him?
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    He's amazing
    In addition to his damage and regen, don't overlook the value of him being immune to ability accuracy reduction. That saves a lot of headaches.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    He's amazing
    Dude, yes. He’s awesome. I know you have Havok, but his guy has damage.

He benefits from the enhanced fury and extended fury masteries a lot. You need to weave in heavies your keep up the passive bleeds, and once you hit around ten or so pop a special, which will give you an amount of furies that equal the number of passive bleeds when you popped the special, plus one if regen was active.

Just repeat that process, and you’re good. This was brief, but I can provide more details if you need them.
  • Options

Dude, yes. He’s awesome. I know you have Havok, but his guy has damage.

He benefits from the enhanced fury and extended fury masteries a lot. You need to weave in heavies your keep up the passive bleeds, and once you hit around ten or so pop a special, which will give you an amount of furies that equal the number of passive bleeds when you popped the special, plus one if regen was active.

Just repeat that process, and you’re good. This was brief, but I can provide more details if you need them.

thanks!
  • Options
    He's amazing
    Mine is duped and since his buff he has had a main position on my team
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    He's decent I guess

can anyone teach me how to play him?

Check YouTube. There will be lots of gameplay from around the time of his buff.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    He's amazing
    He’s really good dude, have him at r5 and nearly always on my questing team with colossus.

With that synergy and maxed deep wounds most fights are over by the time the bleed finishes on first special.

If you need massive regen bring sabretooth.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    He's amazing
    I use him always for questing.