**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW season rewards lockout

Hi guys,

I just wondering what is the meaning of AW season rewards lockout?
I thought it means that if, let's say my alliance's war rating is silver 1 at the time season rewards is locked out, then at season ends we will get rewards based on silver 1, doesn't matter that in the next 6 wars our war rating is increasing or decreasing (win or lost).
Could somebody here clarify about this?
Thanks...

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The needing to participate in 5 wars? Stops reward leaching
  • JonanzJonanz Posts: 5
    I knew about the need to participate in min. 5 wars to get the reward.
    I read in some blogs that usually at the end of 2nd week after aw season started, there will be what is called AW season rewards lockout.
    I wonder what the meaning is.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Jonanz said:

I knew about the need to participate in min. 5 wars to get the reward.
    I read in some blogs that usually at the end of 2nd week after aw season started, there will be what is called AW season rewards lockout.
    I wonder what the meaning is.

It means you have to join before then or you will not be eligible for AW rewards

It means you have to join before then or you will not be eligible for AW rewards

So if a new member join alliance after rewards lock and then participates in 5 wars after, he may not eligible for the season rewards, right?
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    AW season rewards lockout is the point in time when there are less than 5 wars left in that season, therefore, any new member joining will not have enough time to participate in the 5 wars required to receive rewards
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    There is no official reference to an AW Lockout by Kabam.

It is just a commonly referred to term by players to indicate the point during the season that you must be in an alliance by (and then do all wars after that time) in order to get in the 5 wars required.

Although would be nice if the NFL implemented your assumption, that SuperBowl Trophy is given out after just 7 games into the 16 game season, lol.
    Oh i see, thanks for the explanation