Options

Your thoughts on who to R5 (5 Star) or R2 (6 Star)

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
Looking for thoughts, opinions and advice on my top 13 Champs. In the screenshot are my top 11 (all 5* R4) and 12, 13 (Venompool and Ultron - my only 2 6* @ R1). To rank up any of these will take considerable resources so I wanted to reach out for your thoughts if any of these 5* are R5 worthy or 6* R2. Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Those 6s aren't worth r2ing
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Do you run scuicides and what sig level is omega red?
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Magonus said:

Looking for thoughts, opinions and advice on my top 13 Champs. In the screenshot are my top 11 (all 5* R4) and 12, 13 (Venompool and Ultron - my only 2 6* @ R1). To rank up any of these will take considerable resources so I wanted to reach out for your thoughts if any of these 5* are R5 worthy or 6* R2. Thanks everyone!

Corvus & Omega
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @Lvernon15 @TaZ_4178 Thank-you both. I agree Corvus is excellent. And I am becoming a bigger fan of Omega all the time. Poison immune, bleed immune 90% so the 10% bleed is worth it as it triggers some of his special abilities and I also invested in Willpower so it triggers heal and armor up as well. Love him!

I also enjoy Gwenpool... she matches my fighting style with an effective SP1.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

@Lvernon15 @TaZ_4178 Thank-you both. I agree Corvus is excellent. And I am becoming a bigger fan of Omega all the time. Poison immune, bleed immune 90% so the 10% bleed is worth it as it triggers some of his special abilities and I also invested in Willpower so it triggers heal and armor up as well. Love him!

I also enjoy Gwenpool... she matches my fighting style with an effective SP1.

Gwenpool isn’t close to the level of Corvus and omega though, also her special 3 is the main special
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Corvus, OR, CMM, CAIW each is one the best champs in the game. so you cannot make a mistake with them.

If I were you, I would rank up the champ that helps me most for the next content you want to do. A variant for example. Even better would be to get an Awakening gem from one of the variants, and see if you hit a color you need.
  • Options
    As a follow-up.... I ended up R5ing Corvus who is now awakened as well. Very happy with him! My roster hasn't changed much since the screen shot above so I think I will R5 Omega next. Resources are getting close so I am hoping soon. Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 370 ★★
    FIRST CORVUS, THEN OMEGA BOY, THEN CAP BEARDO
  • Options
    @Princenayarw Thanks! appreciate the advice.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I would go corvus and omega as I can see you went with already. I would for sure wait to rank up six stars because they cost a bit more than five stars and everything is helpful when you only have a few r5s