**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your thoughts on who to R5 (5 Star) or R2 (6 Star)

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
Looking for thoughts, opinions and advice on my top 13 Champs. In the screenshot are my top 11 (all 5* R4) and 12, 13 (Venompool and Ultron - my only 2 6* @ R1). To rank up any of these will take considerable resources so I wanted to reach out for your thoughts if any of these 5* are R5 worthy or 6* R2. Thanks everyone!

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Those 6s aren't worth r2ing
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Do you run scuicides and what sig level is omega red?
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Magonus said:

Looking for thoughts, opinions and advice on my top 13 Champs. In the screenshot are my top 11 (all 5* R4) and 12, 13 (Venompool and Ultron - my only 2 6* @ R1). To rank up any of these will take considerable resources so I wanted to reach out for your thoughts if any of these 5* are R5 worthy or 6* R2. Thanks everyone!

Corvus & Omega
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    @Lvernon15 @TaZ_4178 Thank-you both. I agree Corvus is excellent. And I am becoming a bigger fan of Omega all the time. Poison immune, bleed immune 90% so the 10% bleed is worth it as it triggers some of his special abilities and I also invested in Willpower so it triggers heal and armor up as well. Love him!

I also enjoy Gwenpool... she matches my fighting style with an effective SP1.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

@Lvernon15 @TaZ_4178 Thank-you both. I agree Corvus is excellent. And I am becoming a bigger fan of Omega all the time. Poison immune, bleed immune 90% so the 10% bleed is worth it as it triggers some of his special abilities and I also invested in Willpower so it triggers heal and armor up as well. Love him!

I also enjoy Gwenpool... she matches my fighting style with an effective SP1.

Gwenpool isn’t close to the level of Corvus and omega though, also her special 3 is the main special
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Corvus, OR, CMM, CAIW each is one the best champs in the game. so you cannot make a mistake with them.

If I were you, I would rank up the champ that helps me most for the next content you want to do. A variant for example. Even better would be to get an Awakening gem from one of the variants, and see if you hit a color you need.
    As a follow-up.... I ended up R5ing Corvus who is now awakened as well. Very happy with him! My roster hasn't changed much since the screen shot above so I think I will R5 Omega next. Resources are getting close so I am hoping soon. Thanks everyone.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    FIRST CORVUS, THEN OMEGA BOY, THEN CAP BEARDO
    @Princenayarw Thanks! appreciate the advice.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I would go corvus and omega as I can see you went with already. I would for sure wait to rank up six stars because they cost a bit more than five stars and everything is helpful when you only have a few r5s