**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix Arena and gameplay lag

Simply as the title says, fix your arena bots because the opponents get stronger the higher our streak. it all fine that i come to an situation that i fight an 16k PI 5/65 Dr Doom with my 4/55 Morningstar but after an total fight time of 7 minutes Dr Doom stick with 2 and a half Bar of power and simply wont throw any special and after another like 2 min i made one mistake and he got full power after a 5 hit combo and smashed me with an sp3. That is just one fight but it happens so often the higher the streak . Fix this Ultra passive gameplay of your own bots . In arena im even thinking about to remove parry since the opponents attack so rarely that i can use the mastery points in healt rather than parry since it will inevetiable come to an sp3 if i dont kill him by that time but agains an opponent with twice as much health ( almost twice) its a bit hard to kill him without maxing his power bar.
It sucks to play arena that way knowing that the opponents wont launch a special even if we play a long time. Sometimes i have the feeling that my battery will burn out before the sp2 comes even tough im at 90% charged.
Just to say it this way. The game is great in his overall mechanics but you guys are ruining it.Since the red room update my phone starts randomly to lag in mid of a fight but before red room update it didnt. It an Samsung A6 and you cant tell me " oh thats an too old phone for the game".
Its annoying to play and then suddenly its like slow motion with partial full freeze and then speed up and as i said my phone isnt that old

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Streak 17? But that’s the moment you have to use power lock/drain champions to make things easy.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Streak 17? But that’s the moment you have to use power lock/drain champions to make things easy.

That’s normally 10-15
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    I usually use bleeders or dot champs for 11 and 12, and then power control for 13 and 14. That takes me to my top champs at 15 and then work my way back down my roster.

I have found that former bottom team had changed, likely due to the rise of r3 6*s, but once I found my new bottom, the arenas have been the same for me as they've been for years. Upon building my streak, most of the time I can survive a sp3 and be able to win. Just depends how much you get hit.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Daddrieda said:

That’s normally 10-15
    Well yes, but at his case it seems to be a little different. The arena AI behaves differently at streak 20 and upward.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    Daddrieda said:

Lvernon15 said:

Daddrieda said:

That’s normally 10-15
    Well yes, but at his case it seems to be a little different. The arena AI behaves differently at streak 20 and upward.

Well, yes, but once you’re at Streak=15 you’ve moved back down to similar ranked opponents. So you can typically either kill them before they reach SP3, or can at least absorb getting hit by an SP3 (unless it's by one of a select group with either super-attack on it or who can stun you for such long duration that you continue to get pounded afterwards).

It's the matches prior to reaching Streak=15 that you need to counter with Power Control champs or using your own top max 5* r5 (or 6* r2/3) to go against those Thanos/Kang 6* Max (but at least NO-mastery opponents).