**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reroll not working as intended

Reroll not working as intended I have used it for 10 times in a row and still the buffs won't change and show same buffs all the time. I have used 6 revives to kill epic boss NC which had Rage and 200% attack with medium attacks unstoppable which was too OP for me. If kabam gives a chance to change buffs why can't we replace it with reroll mechanism. It's not working and I want my refund of revives for which I got only 50 6* and 500 5* which are least rewards for such a high level of fights. Atleast give some decent reward as per the level of content which kabam gives to clear.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    My bet is the reroll list is very narrow which is why you can get the same ones each time. This is especially the case for bosses. Scummy, but what are you gonna do.
  • PosthumousdeathPosthumousdeath Posts: 14
    I’ve found some paths to be way more difficult because of the pool of buffs. The easiest I’ve found for my team is the tech path with cmm as my main attacker. I had terrible luck with both mutant and skill paths so I won’t be taking those again.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    I once found:
    Masochism
    Mighty charge 3

Reroll:
    Mighty charge 3
    Masochism

Reroll:
    Mighty charge
    Spite

I'd like to take a look at their rng algorithm.