**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions Crystal Limit

E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
With more of a focus on the new and improved Incursions, and all the hard work you all put into it, can you please lift the limit on the crystals? I waited weeks to save to open one today with Warlock in it and of course it was Mordo. :( Its a 1 in 10 chance only, which I totally understand is a low percentage, but why just limit us to one per 84 days? It would greatly increase summoner's motivation to push harder and further in incursions every week to collect as many artifacts as possible before the Crystals flip over again so they can go after those one or two champs they are missing. I understand you want this game to be solely RnG based, but it's still only a 10% chance. Please consider this Kabam.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I generally don't bother with Incursions because of this. I go for a crystal targeting a specific champ, but always pull the worst champ in the crystal, then I can't go for it again. It's very annoying and makes Incursions just plain not worth it.
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Right now all you can purchase is one and one only of the same type. I dont understand why they limit it to one.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    So you are expecting kabam to give you opportunity to pop 6 or 7 crystals at once and get all Al gods This is not how game works.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

So you are expecting kabam to give you opportunity to pop 6 or 7 crystals at once and get all Al gods This is not how game works.

Thats how it should work. Most incursion crystal have 2 at most God tier champs than the remaining are all trash or just synergy partners.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Here's proof these incursions crystals are worth the effort.

https://youtu.be/XgLpUYk4TZE
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    I actually agree. Why have a limit? If you want to blow all your shards trying for one champ go for it. High level players don’t need 90% of the champs anyways. We can save up tons of shards for featured crystals, this is kind of a feature crystal too
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    It's still RNG based regardless. Like was mentioned previously it's not like you can pop that many of them before they flip over after 84 days. Plus there are only like 2 solid champs per crystal. And they know that, that's why they typically list them first.