**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Map 3 Dr. Doom final boss

Is the Attack of over 15k necessary at the Map 3 level? Dr Doom block penetration alone is causing 5-10% damage on 5 Stars. If you get hit with punches you typically get knocked out immediately

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    There is still a node on the boss. Isnt that a node that increases his attack by a percentage? If so, there is your problem. Don`t take the boss noded.
    I have fought doom on bg2, 3, 4 and 5. With prestiges ranging from 5k to 9k. Never had a problem with 5-10% blocked hits.
    What node was still on him?
  • DrizztDoUrden01DrizztDoUrden01 Posts: 18
    The Node provides Dr Doom with Unblockable SP1 no mention of increasing his base attack. Sorry I should have mentioned that above
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Day 5 usually has high attack no matter what. We’re on map 6 10300 day 1 prestige and on day 5 he’s at like 24k. Since it’s meant to be cleared by up to 10 folks that may be the reason. It’s pretty high But do-able without thr certain need to solo.

Day 5 usually has high attack no matter what. We’re on map 6 10300 day 1 prestige and on day 5 he’s at like 24k. Since it’s meant to be cleared by up to 10 folks that may be the reason. It’s pretty high But do-able without thr certain need to solo.

That is reasonable especially with the Health pool going up...the level of skill level required to finish each Map matters and increases as well I assume...i just really wanted Kabam to take a look at this or just say “Noted”
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    it's a bit high, but I'm pretty sure its noded

I’ll pay attention next time...I verified that buff node came from an Unblockable SP1.
    It is nodes with Attack x some % increase
    So you are correct...I think I am really asking “should this Map level be identified as a Heroic level by the end of the week”
    I believe that identifying aspect is for the Special 3 not being used but as a player the level of difficulty is identified by normal/heroic/master/epic or Uncollected
    Are these truly applicable anymore in AQ? Or has it been a laughable acceptance?
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Doesn’t matter the map, it’s based on prestige.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I’ll pay attention next time...I verified that buff node came from an Unblockable SP1.
    It is nodes with Attack x some % increase
    So you are correct...I think I am really asking “should this Map level be identified as a Heroic level by the end of the week”
    I believe that identifying aspect is for the Special 3 not being used but as a player the level of difficulty is identified by normal/heroic/master/epic or Uncollected
    Are these truly applicable anymore in AQ? Or has it been a laughable acceptance?
    on day one, it's fairly easy. By day 5, this is too be expected
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    Day-1 nodes are based on your Ally Prestige as a starting point.
    That determines how strong each of the defenders are.
    A weak (low prestige) ally will have much lower rated nodes in AQ than a strong ally, even on same map, because it is tailored to how strong an Ally you are.

As week progresses, you can add up all the BG +/- changes to Prestige each day, and the next day's maps will (all) have node strength based on your Ally's continuing “Daily AQ Adjusted” Prestige.
    So winning all 3 BG, every day, by day-5 your AQ Prestige is MUCH Higher, and thus AQ node's strength by day-5 are MUCH higher.

FYI (math...), the relative change to Prestige for a BG Win vs a BG Loss is 3 to 2, (assuming same Map) so each BG Win (technically just a Boss Kill, not needing 100%) actually goes up a little more than what a corresponding Loss by a BG will bring it down. And higher maps have a bigger change to Prestige than what the +/- is for Lower maps.