**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cavalier getting uc objective crystal from daily quest

PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
Pls investigate

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Probably an old objective
  • Options
    I am cavalier long ago before we got these crystals
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,221 Guardian
    Conversely, UC people can earn a CAV Crystal if they get (and can do) either of the Incursion Zone 7 objective, or the Labyrinth objectives.
    But they get their regular UC Crystal if it is only Zone 6 objective.
    (confirmed that myself, as only being UC)

And others who are CAV here have said that the Zone 7 vs Zone 6 seem similarly “fixed” for their reward too.
    ** So Zone 7 is CAV Crystal for both people, and Zone 6 is UC Crystal for both people.
    Just the way they designed it probably.

Next time you get Zone 6, click on the reward crystal beforehand to see what it says you will get (will probably say UC).

Not sure if there is another objective that only rewards UC for CAV People (maybe an ACT-5 one ??? or maybe not).
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,011 ★★★★
    Ahh this explains why I got 850 4* shards from one the other day.
  • Options

Conversely, UC people can earn a CAV Crystal if they get (and can do) either of the Incursion Zone 7 objective, or the Labyrinth objectives.
    But they get their regular UC Crystal if it is only Zone 6 objective.
    (confirmed that myself, as only being UC)

And others who are CAV here have said that the Zone 7 vs Zone 6 seem similarly “fixed” for their reward too.
    ** So Zone 7 is CAV Crystal for both people, and Zone 6 is UC Crystal for both people.
    Just the way they designed it probably.

Next time you get Zone 6, click on the reward crystal beforehand to see what it says you will get (will probably say UC).

Not sure if there is another objective that only rewards UC for CAV People (maybe an ACT-5 one ??? or maybe not).

Thx this is the clue! It was this mission 3 rooms in zone 6. would be interesting to know if u refresh the mission, you should get a cav mission?!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,221 Guardian
    If you are CAV, and you get the Zone 6 one (giving UC Crystal), YES you should be able to replace it and get a different one that hopefully is one of your normal CAV Crystal objectives.