**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down 6/8 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Still not fixed... Waiting for like 45 minutes. 😣
  • Hobbes69Hobbes69 Posts: 23 β˜…
    Unio77 said:

You seem new here let me update you, these happen frequently and no matter the amount of complaining they will continue to happen frequently. So sit back and get used to it...
    lets be honest.... do u really want them to try and fix a small line of code that should be easy and only take a second just to bring down half the game, break arenas, mess up masteries, wreck the timing on parries and cause 2500 more bugs with the game? its kabam.... they try to fix that it will end with the game going up in flames.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The screen saying "Scheduled Maintenance" is an error. This is not scheduled and we apologize entirely for the inconvenience this emergency maintenance has put you all in. We hope to be back up and running soon.

Hahaha servers so screwed up that it's not even possible to get the right error message out to us 🀣🀣🀣
    If the servers went down, that's not a stretch.
  • sMiLeZwArsMiLeZwAr Posts: 14 β˜…

sMiLeZwAr said:

limeade32 said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

You know what you guys always conplain about everything, kabam this and kabam that i think they have built a epicly awesome game yeah so what it goes down every now and then, if everything you do and make in life is perfecy by all means feel free to complain but if not please feel free to keep quite i think they are truly trying the best they can otw impossible to keep everyone happy bit i think they arr doing an excellent job at it sofar so please give them a break @kabam mike

I'm not going to listen to anyone that says "epically awesome". Especially because you spelled "epicly" wrong
    I going to assume that person is like 12, that paragraph is riddled with spelling errors and doesn't have a single period. Also for some reason they tried to tag Kabam mike LOL.
    Oh yeah coz im in a ofice riting an papper her with pefect speling jus fur u you nimbo
    I can't tell if you just can't spell, or you are doing this on purpose. Is it that hard?
    Haha really man the game is down I'm stoned and bored what do you think
  • ChaddaimpalerChaddaimpaler Posts: 17 β˜…
    Way too many "errors" happening at kabam HQ. Your customers are already at breaking point, even to the extent of calling for boycotts / just up and quitting.

In this thread alone I have read numerous calls for you guys to step up.

It's just not good enough.
    sMiLeZwAr said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

limeade32 said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

You know what you guys always conplain about everything, kabam this and kabam that i think they have built a epicly awesome game yeah so what it goes down every now and then, if everything you do and make in life is perfecy by all means feel free to complain but if not please feel free to keep quite i think they are truly trying the best they can otw impossible to keep everyone happy bit i think they arr doing an excellent job at it sofar so please give them a break @kabam mike

I'm not going to listen to anyone that says "epically awesome". Especially because you spelled "epicly" wrong
    I going to assume that person is like 12, that paragraph is riddled with spelling errors and doesn't have a single period. Also for some reason they tried to tag Kabam mike LOL.
    Oh yeah coz im in a ofice riting an papper her with pefect speling jus fur u you nimbo
    I can't tell if you just can't spell, or you are doing this on purpose. Is it that hard?
    "Oh yeah coz im in a ofice riting an papper her with pefect speling jus fur u you nimbo"

trying to read that sentence and comprehend it dropped me below 50 iq points....
  • Alexander1987Alexander1987 Posts: 35 β˜…
    When start the game again
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RIP legends run. Damn it kabam
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Its not like theres a set time for the game to go up again. Just be patient and wait it out
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 380 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My gosh…! This maintenance is so long Kabam. Compensation should be considered. Is that right?
  • sMiLeZwArsMiLeZwAr Posts: 14 β˜…
    Hobbes69 said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

limeade32 said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

"Oh yeah coz im in a ofice riting an papper her with pefect speling jus fur u you nimbo"

trying to read that sentence and comprehend it dropped me below 50 iq points....
    Uhm yeah that was kinda the point coz some ppl think they are so clever btw to all u guys whos hating on kabam why don't yall get together and make a better game for us xD Poes
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    FRITO_Man said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

BigBuster said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

No respectable game should be going down multiple times a month, without warning. Other games have been doing perfectly fine during the pandemic.

They should at least give some compensation, since it is their mistake that the servers went down. It doesn't even need to be large, maybe a couple of AW revives, since some people got screwed there, some shards, and some gold, like last time's compensation. It will show that they acknowledge that they had a hiccup, and it will stop the playerbase from complaining. A long time ago, they used to compensate every server issue. Why not now?
    I'm not arguing with that they should give compensation but guys must also remember that this game has one of the biggest player bases in the world which means alot more data traffic then most other mobile games and the maintenance is more since the virus hit the world i choose to be positive and believe we will get compensation again and the game will be perfect one day @Kabam Miike
    Fort nite is way bigger doesn’t have issues and when game goes down they always give something be a backbling or a skin.
    Then you should probably stick to fort nite.. and i may check it out myself.. seeing as i can't play mcoc currently lol
  • Alexander1987Alexander1987 Posts: 35 β˜…
    :'(
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167 β˜…
    Dont be a buffoon, they are fixing a game that is basically up 24h a day, occasionally they need to fix things which means taking it offline.

You think you should be compensated because they are making a game you play work properly??
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Watch Kaboom still not give compensation...

They will.. but only for those who were logged in at the time..
    sMiLeZwAr said:

Hobbes69 said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

limeade32 said:

sMiLeZwAr said:

Uhm yeah that was kinda the point coz some ppl think they are so clever btw to all u guys whos hating on kabam why don't yall get together and make a better game for us xD Poes
    just stop typing..... as the joker said... "if you're good at something never do it for free" what he didnt say that needed to be said... if you suck at something dont do it at all.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel you mate, AW started some time ago and I'm missing those early moves. Not that it's a problem
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 β˜…β˜…
    TripleU said:

My ally just started AW as did many of you guys. Hopefully, they can do what they did previously. Cut the season short, and give everyone full rewards.

Even better, give everyone the adequate rewards for a full season, but in addition, nullify this war, and let us keep going. In essence, give us a free season’s rewards.

This is the same season that the game went down as it was ending for people, legit altering some finishes, and they just opted to ignore it. So it happening in the beginning of the game where it will mess some people up who happen to be playing as it went down but shouldn't affect people like it did that last time is surely not going to elicit any War changes.

(To be clear, I don't think it should in this case, though reminds me that when it went down for a good while as a war was finishing, they opted to just roll with it.)
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225 β˜…
    Nowadays, for the Legend title you must have 2 things: Ipad and luck to not catch an emergency maintenance.. "very" fair