**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What “god tier” champions do you not like, and why?

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Yeah I forgot about Domino - I hate how her parry animation works..and if she evades...completely throws off the timing for the rest of that seqence.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

gohard123 said:

CapIW

You take that back right now, mister.
    lmao, I always get pushback. But it stems from people comparing him to my beloved Void. Have them both at r5 though and have only used Cap for 1 fight. The 6.4.5 boss which was the only reason I ranked him XD
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Fabwizi said:

I like none of the gods.

Thor, Thor Ragnarok, Loki, Hela all are so bad.

Heimdall
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

Corvus. Dear god without suicides he is unusable. And he’s a ramp up champ, which I despise. I’ll enjoy my first fight thank you very much.

Never taking past R4. More out of pride at this point after all the time I’ve spent bashing him. I regret nothing.

IDK I have mine at R5 and I have never unlocked suicides. He is an aq cheat code for me in map 6. I wouldn't use him in later act 6 content though but not all champs have to be able to do all content
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Omega Red

I don't have Sabretooth and can't afford suicides.
    Without those, he is meh.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Morningstar because of her awkward dash back.

Human torch, he just feels odd and clunky, not smooth at all to play.

• Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Corvus.

At least once he was a god for AW, but now...

1. Requires suicides. He is not just better with suicides (like Ghost): he requires them. So in order to play him effectively you must forget about 85% of the other characters.

2. Requires boosts. 150% or 200% power, and often also 1 power bar at the beginning.

3. Requires the right characters on the path. At least a tech and a mutant (below 2 charges his damage is not so insanely high to prefer him over other characters).

In Act 6 he’s not an MVP: I almost 100% explored all the content without having him, and I still don’t feel the need.
    In AW with flow yes, you can still use him, but because you like to complicate your life.

He is useful for AQ. Is it enough to call him a “god tier”? I don’t think so...
    Also Ronin is useful for AQ, but he’s not commonly rated as god tier!
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    simolaz said:

Corvus.

At least once he was a god for AW, but now...

1. Requires suicides. He is not just better with suicides (like Ghost): he requires them. So in order to play him effectively you must forget about 85% of the other characters.

2. Requires boosts. 150% or 200% power, and often also 1 power bar at the beginning.

3. Requires the right characters on the path. At least a tech and a mutant (below 2 charges his damage is not so insanely high to prefer him over other characters).

In Act 6 he’s not an MVP: I almost 100% explored all the content without having him, and I still don’t feel the need.
    In AW with flow yes, you can still use him, but because you like to complicate your life.

He is useful for AQ. Is it enough to call him a “god tier”? I don’t think so...
    Also Ronin is useful for AQ, but he’s not commonly rated as god tier!

1. he does not need suicides, they are just very good for him(just like suicides are good for ghost)
    2. unless you are doing timed content like AW/AQ, he does not need boosts at all
    3. Most paths have at least an tech/mutant/avenger
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Domino & Arch Angel.

I hate the whole PARRY/HEAVY play style. I love to fight, and that bs gets boring and lame after so long.

Yes, they are absolute monsters, who do insane damage — but to just parry an heavy the whole fight is boring!
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

Quake. Her playstyle is boring, and I am sad that quaking is the almost only answer for some situations.

I also dont know why in the hell is medusa god-tier.

Medusa is an amazing champion. Learn how to play her before judging. She is the best counter against robots, armor up champs, and does tons of damage.
  • Options
    Terribol0512Terribol0512 Posts: 16
    all these people need to learn how to play a champion before saying the champion is bad :D:D
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Oh some I’m the only person that does not like Captain Marvel Movie aka Sparkles? Aiiiiight then.

And while I’m here, if someone wants a She Hulk please take her off my hands.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

Oh some I’m the only person that does not like Captain Marvel Movie aka Sparkles? Aiiiiight then.

And while I’m here, if someone wants a She Hulk please take her off my hands.

watch MSD's she hulk videos
  • Options
    Terribol0512Terribol0512 Posts: 16

all these people need to learn how to play a champion before saying the champion is bad :D:D

Actually you’re wrong the proper word you should’ve said was “Some of these people” because some of them don’t enjoy the champs playstyle.

You’re welcome

you're right i should have said "some people" but some guys are calling corvus, night thrasher, sym supreme and other champs trash cuz they dont know how to get the potential of the champion, i also dont like the playstyle of some champs but i dont say they are bad or overrated.
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    RookieXX said:

Mr. Fantastic really needs to be revisited.

Edit: He feels super clunky. And his SP1 and SP2 animations could be cleaner.

Headline: Overrated God-Tiers
    Comment: Non god tier champ should be buffed.
    Question: Häh?
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Domino, sometimes I like her sometimes not. It all depends on luck. If the lucky don't proc often, she meh. If lucky appear frequently. She is too good. I have her as 6★ rank 2.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    RoOOts said:

RookieXX said:

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    RoOOts said:

RookieXX said:

Mister Fantastic is an easy God Tier, what're you talking about?
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

RoOOts said:

RookieXX said:

You’re gonna have to show me how to use him, because personally I think he’s bad.

I don’t enjoy using Morningstar. I’ve tried, just can’t get down with her. Night Thrasher same deal. And I don’t know what we consider champs like Darkhawk, but he’s in that boat too.

As for those saying Corvus is useless without suicides, you all are blowing my mind. I’ve never run suicides, and he’s been by far my most valuable champion.
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Namor... god i hate namor
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

gohard123 said:

CapIW

You take that back right now, mister.
    lmao, I always get pushback. But it stems from people comparing him to my beloved Void. Have them both at r5 though and have only used Cap for 1 fight. The 6.4.5 boss which was the only reason I ranked him XD
    If you've only used him for one fight how do you know you don't like him lol.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

RoOOts said:

RookieXX said:

You’re gonna have to show me how to use him, because personally I think he’s bad.

I don’t enjoy using Morningstar. I’ve tried, just can’t get down with her. Night Thrasher same deal. And I don’t know what we consider champs like Darkhawk, but he’s in that boat too.

As for those saying Corvus is useless without suicides, you all are blowing my mind. I’ve never run suicides, and he’s been by far my most valuable champion.
    To be fair, he takes a fair bit to get used to and he was bugged for about two months, though the last patch fixed that bug. With Mister Fantastic, it's all about placing as many debuffs as possible on the opponent. When you have three prefight debuffs available, you activate them all and then weave in heavy attacks to pause them. After three sp2s, you will a total of 9 debuffs, minimum, on the opponent and should have between 3-6 debuffs from the careful study passives you place on the opponent. This gives you a nice bump in damage and a good chance to evade. Build up to an sp3 and then you'll get a huge passive fury that scales for every debuff on the opponent. That's just him on his base, with synergies you can get a ton more benefits but I don't have access to the full Fantastic Four synergy. Beside attacking as him, he has great synergies and his Careful Study Passives that he can place is incredibly helpful for all your attackers, especially when you place them on the final boss.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Night Thrasher and MS are not my favorite at all. What I hate about MS is that you have to use her for 5 fights straight with l3's
    NT needs high sig and I still dont' like him. Weird animations and not much for me
    Mr Fantastic has crazy debuffs and good synergies so that's that