**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Intel compensation

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Awful, some bought one or two and got more than some people did who bought all the offers.

Care to explain how you've figured this one out.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    This was a pleasant surprise.

Not sure how it was calculated or what the rationale was, but this is the kind of thing that used to happen a lot and I remember it mostly being appreciated.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

benshb said:

After buying the shards I have literally no need of the other things. I haven't got any worthy champions to invest in since January, I'm overflowing in t2a and t5b, and have every class of awa gems. So this compensation és like nothing....

But other than something like a 6% chance at 1k in 6* shards there isn’t anything extra from the rifts that isn’t available from the MODOK store. If you don’t need anything from the MODOK store I’m struggling to see what benefit there was to you in purchasing the extra Intel to get more Rift attempts.
    As I said, I'm in need of a couple new champions. So I'm getting every chance of acquiring them. In the rift there were
    5* shards (1000-10000-feat crystal), and 6* shards too. From the modok store, I've already bought the 5* shards. And from the other stuff (maybe excluding the sigstones) I have excess -- plenty.
  • Options
    EyeoNBlastEyeoNBlast Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    I bought 3 of the Cav Deals to give me 3 extra shots at all the rewards in the rifts. I got 180 coins which is equal to 6 5* generic sig stones in this months event.

Once again Kabam's math is way off but is no surprise as it is par for the course with them. As they think this months event is on par with the one last months, which is why they had to add the extra things to buy in the store.

Whoever thought about giving extra June rewards as compensation should be fired.

• Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    I got 420
  • Options

• Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★

Based on their history the reason it’s taking so long is they’re trying to determine what’s the absolute minimum compensation they can provide.

Looks like you were right lol. Less than 1000 coins for the people who bought all the intel deals smh
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I didn't buy it, but they seem kinda low. Would a mod care to explain the reasonings?

I don't see it as low. We also got everything we paid for when we bought the Offers, on top of the compensation.
  • Options
    Ya I’m happy with it. It’s better than nothing
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I don't buy daily deals.
    But I'm happy to see Kabam hooked you guys up! 😊👍
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Not the most generous, but at least they stepped up to the plate.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Appreciate the coins. There's not a lot in the Modok store which interests me (uncollected) as the 5 star shards would be what I went for, but you said you'd do something and you did, so fair play.
  • Options
    xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    I got 680 so it was based on the number you bought.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Qfury said:

Awful, some bought one or two and got more than some people did who bought all the offers.

Care to explain how you've figured this one out.

@Kabam Miike how was this calculated? I bought every Intel deal, 7 total, and got 420 coins. Someone in my alliance got 680 coins. How is that possible?

Edit: nevermind, I bought the cavalier ones. Forgot there were also grandmaster ones
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★

I bought 3 of the Cav Deals to give me 3 extra shots at all the rewards in the rifts. I got 180 coins which is equal to 6 5* generic sig stones in this months event.

Once again Kabam's math is way off but is no surprise as it is par for the course with them. As they think this months event is on par with the one last months, which is why they had to add the extra things to buy in the store.

Whoever thought about giving extra June rewards as compensation should be fired.

Your math is actually off, 180 will get you 11 generic sigs. Also, 3 cav deals didn’t get you 3 extra shots at the rift. I think it was like 220 intel? That’s not even 2 epic entrances. And they gave you 10,000 intel, so you could do whatever you wanted to do anyway.
  • Options
    DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 38
    4 of my friends who didn't bought any Intel deals received 360 - 420 coins. This is not fair
  • Options
    xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83

I believe its as follows

Cavalier 60
    Uncollected 40
    Basic 20

I haven't seen anyone admit to buying the basic, but guessing 20

Hence some people received 700 7X60 7X40. Your alliance mate likely brought 7 cavalier, 6 UC and one basic? Only way the maths is adding up in my head

This sounds exactly right because i didn’t but the grandmaster on sunday. I did buy a basic one day to get another entry though And bought both grandmaster and caviler every other day. So 7 uc , 6 gm, 1 basic got me 680. Good job
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I bought 7 of the cav deals and received 360. Where as some have bought the same amount as me and got 420. And then there's some people that bought none of the Intel deals and still got coins

Please explain how this has happened. The amount of time it has taken you to compensate us you would of thought you would of done it correctly.

Please address this issue.
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    So, who’s done the math based on posts to find out what coins were per cav and grandmaster purchase?

I bought the cavalier deal two times and got 120 coins total so I’m assuming 60 coins per cavalier daily you purchased? Not sure how that could be broken down differently for my case.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    I bought a few of the daily cavalier 5$ deals. Cant remember exactly how many, but got 300 gold coins and am more than happy with it. Will be able to buy all 5* sigs: both generic & class plus every t5b and t2a purchase that is available in the modok store with 79 extra coins to spare. Maybe a few k in 5* shards and a few odds and ends.
  • Options
    majunia_C0Dmajunia_C0D Posts: 5
    thanks for the compensation..but i will be surprise if Kabam would launch the deals again and give bonus 80 coins for 5 bucks..still you guys should recalculating the compensation that will be fair for us who spent real money -_-
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★

thanks for the compensation..but i will be surprise if Kabam would launch the deals again and give bonus 80 coins for 5 bucks..still you guys should recalculating the compensation that will be fair for us who spent real money -_-

I believe you’re implying that end of month deals this month may include a gold coin bonus that exceeds what we were given?

I think they’ve wedged themselves between a rock and a hard place. Placing a higher quantity of coins in the deals increases the desirability (which frankly may be necessary for this event), but doing so devalues the compensation we’ve received. I’ll be curious to see the quantities available when the gold coin deals go live.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    That’s great for those with intel compensation.