**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If they Nerf the Sinister/Champion fight will those who already completed that content be thrown a

Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Bone

Comments

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Not counting on it
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    where did they mention the Sinister fight? the only one i hear actively is 6.2.6 Champion.
  • Options
    I mentioned the sinister fight. If they're tweaking act 6 I'm sure they'll Nerf more than one fight and the sinister fight is one of the top roadblocks for many players
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Level 3 revives, units and some energy refills should be the minimum.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind another shot at those cav crystals
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    not sure they will but there are so many paths that need nerfing and who ever has completed those paths and entire act 6 10% should be given atleast 1-2k units or entire 5* crystal. i m at 6.1.6 and honestly these paths dont make sense, science asdncy+ caustic temper or delirium + 70% ability reduction to robot or whatever node that is called, its just punishing and not actually fun or "gaming" buffed up symbiote supreme n so on,lot of stuff on 6.1.5 as well
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Going by past history like when that juggs in 4.3.3 was nerfed. People that did it already got nothing.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Didn’t they already do something for the Sinister fight though?😂😅
  • Options

When?
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★

When?
    Months ago I think lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Based off the cmm compensation we would be throw 5 lv1 revives to compensate the probably hundreds used, and all we get will just expire due to a lack of content
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    My view on this is they don’t have to feel the need to compensate for every reworked boss, just because you completed it doesn’t mean that they’ll give you some items to apologise for changing the fight. If anything if they choose to, it’s at their discretion not because players demand it
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

I dont want compensation for it.
    If they make this less of a pain point for future players, then ill consider that a major win.

You should see your physician as soon as possible! /s
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I really couldn`t care less if I got compensation for completing 6.2. Granted I only did all fights once, and might feel otherwise if I explored it.
    It was my choice to complete it. I knew what I was getting myself in to.
    I wanted to complete content that was Hard/Unfair.
    I could have just waited.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

tkhan08 said:

To be honest, no one forced me to 100% act 6 or any who has. We did it because we wanted to. If Kabam, dialed down The Champion fight or another in act 6, I don't need a compensation.

Asking for compensation doesn't make any sense for those who have already done it.

@tkhan08 , by that logic no one is forcing new players to do that content and kabam do not need to make any change.
    And by the same logic people who fought the bugged captain Marvel should have not been compensated.
    No because CMM was bugged, The Champion and Mr Sinister and the rest of act 6 wasn't
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

tkhan08 said:

To be honest, no one forced me to 100% act 6 or any who has. We did it because we wanted to. If Kabam, dialed down The Champion fight or another in act 6, I don't need a compensation.

Asking for compensation doesn't make any sense for those who have already done it.

@tkhan08 , by that logic no one is forcing new players to do that content and kabam do not need to make any change.
    And by the same logic people who fought the bugged captain Marvel should have not been compensated.
    There’s a difference between updating poor design - Act 6 - and releasing bugged content. Quite how CMM and IW got released like that still baffles me.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

tkhan08 said:

No because CMM was bugged, The Champion and Mr Sinister and the rest of act 6 wasn't
    Technically, Champion WAS bugged upon release and a compensation package went out to those who attempted it.

Minor, but I think it's a worthy point of clarification in this conversation.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Mathgeek said:

tkhan08 said:

But they were made excessively hard which should not have been the case.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Asking for compensation for every thing they change is a bit annoying. I have completed 6.3 the Champion fight costs me all my reviews and all my units at this stage, I trained around 100 duels to get the timing and hey it was the most satisfying thing ever in mobile gaming to get this **** down with dooms SP3. Worth every unit. An other thing might be the exploration and some special fights just on the path because of unfair node combinations. But as said before it’s good that this Is addressed and so more people will have the opportunity to go further in this game and don’t quit because they get to frustrated.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Mauled said:

There’s a difference between updating poor design - Act 6 - and releasing bugged content. Quite how CMM and IW got released like that still baffles me.

Yes obviously Their is a difference but their are some striking similarities which make both of them eligible for compensation.
    1) They both were hard and are now being made a little easy Whether it is unbugging cmm or realising the poor design of act 6.
    2) They both were punishing for those who completed them early. Players who completed them before the change had spent a lot of units in both cases.

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

tkhan08 said:

Actually your last point is quite true. If you know something does not work right, but you do it anyway. Because you want to complete the content with that champ that is not working correctly. it is your choice to do so. You could also wait a bit and see if they reply to there being a problem, and doing the fight after.

Compensation for things like 12.0 and ongoing lag etc. is logical. For things that were hard, and need to be toned down not so much. Because you choose to do the hard stuff.

I am working on 6.4 right now. Knowing very well there might be a rework in the not so distant future. I can anticipate on that, but still choose to complete it as it is now. Just for bragging rights of completing the hard version. If the change/nerf or whatever comes. I do not NEED any compensation. I`d just be happy for the people who try it afterwards for the easier time they have. Because of either waiting or simply due to slower/later progression.