6/9/2020 Maintenance Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• rdxevilrdxevil Member Posts: 231 ★★
    Why is this maintenance always scheduled during this time.. I understand that it's midnight for EST timezone.. But do we have players only from EST?

It will not impact the players who have midnight.. But what about players who have morning or evening where they mostly play the game..

Shouldn't this be scheduled at different times so that it doesn't impact players of specific time zones everytime
  • 007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    KABAM : maaintannanceeeee
    Summoners : why do u say that name!!!!!

Yours truly, Deadpool.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Member Posts: 743 ★★★
    I guess we’ll find out if we get compensation in 10 minutes
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

Why is this maintenance always scheduled during this time.. I understand that it's midnight for EST timezone.. But do we have players only from EST?

It will not impact the players who have midnight.. But what about players who have morning or evening where they mostly play the game..

Shouldn't this be scheduled at different times so that it doesn't impact players of specific time zones everytime

Kabam's headquarters are in California. most companies base their operations off of where they are located. so PST is always the zone.
  • polverine15polverine15 Member Posts: 191

Interesting other games do scheduled maintenance weekly which I won’t name and give every account rewards after as a thank you

They used to do that frequently, but stopped a very long time ago
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Member Posts: 257 ★★

Interesting other games do scheduled maintenance weekly which I won’t name and give every account rewards after as a thank you

Yeah and maybe they should go back to it. Doesn’t have to be massive, just a little something each week in the inbox after maintenance to say thanks. Stops threads like this and might make players feel like they care.
  • SnurrisSnurris Member Posts: 434 ★★★
    Compensation for a scheduled maintenance... really? Give me a break!
    Save the compensation threads to when it’s called for.
    The say Scheduled maintenance up to 4 hours. To start asking for compensation at 3,5 hours is just being spoiled.
  • FenicoFenico Member Posts: 307 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Yeah and maybe they should go back to it. Doesn’t have to be massive, just a little something each week in the inbox after maintenance to say thanks. Stops threads like this and might make players feel like they care.
    Trust me there will be always people asking for "better" compensation
  • gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Is this 27.2 lol Hulkbuster buff!!!
    Snurris said:

Compensation for a scheduled maintenance... really? Give me a break!
    Save the compensation threads to when it’s called for.
    The say Scheduled maintenance up to 4 hours. To start asking for compensation at 3,5 hours is just being spoiled.

I would say peak of human stupidity, but i’ve seen worse
  • AztecAztec Member Posts: 293 ★★
    edited June 2020
    maybe they'll send us a 5 star crystal after this maintenance
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Member Posts: 546 ★★
    still not over though
  • Dsp25Dsp25 Member Posts: 11
    More than 4 hours and still not complete this maintenance.
  • Dromar_13Dromar_13 Member Posts: 56
    Well other games do have maintenance but always give you something for that, idk why kabam doesn't but whatever.
  • simolazsimolaz Member Posts: 418 ★★

Well this thread is useless now
  • superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Member Posts: 80
    They will do the maintenance correctly at mentioned time but they don't say that correct time of end of maintenance
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Member Posts: 546 ★★
    HOW IS YOURS WORKING MINE IS ST|ILL NOT!?!??!?!
  • Dromar_13Dromar_13 Member Posts: 56
    Neither is mine
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    4+hrs and still down.
    Guys they’re not giving compensation, this js so dumb! That was 4 goddamn hours!!! Most games compensation just an hour of maintenance kabam!
    It’s not down for me anymore
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    no animation fix unfortunately.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Member Posts: 726 ★★★
    I mean, we've just finished a 4, nearly 5 hour maintenance and we have another one this week, do u think there's gonna be some compensation?
  • DanasjonDanasjon Member Posts: 140

I guess we’ll find out if we get compensation in 10 minutes

We don't
  • DanasjonDanasjon Member Posts: 140
    Just so Kabam know I need 1k/6* shards,😌
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★

I mean, we've just finished a 4, nearly 5 hour maintenance and we have another one this week, do u think there's gonna be some compensation?

Well its taking time out of arena but the same is happening to everyone else so it's not that big of a problem

But if you want to *believe* that we are going to get compensation go ahead

• Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited June 2020

They will do the maintenance correctly at mentioned time but they don't say that correct time of end of maintenance

because they don't know. until it is done they cant say exactly how long... clearing caches, rebooting servers, can take 30mins, can take 2hrs.
    by the time they add other things on.... jeezuz man......