6/9/2020 Maintenance Discussion [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Member Posts: 396 ★★★

I mean, we've just finished a 4, nearly 5 hour maintenance and we have another one this week, do u think there's gonna be some compensation?

there has only been one scheduled maintenance. they reboot servers, clear server caches, maybe upload a small patch or two, maybe change some hardware components on the servers. routine kinda stuff.
    emergency maintenance is different. they do what they can to fix an error and get things going again.
  • Aarongoveia483Aarongoveia483 Member Posts: 11
    All my friends are able to login and play but for me it says maintenance....
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    I’ve been in for over 2 hours
  • ToxicTurtleToxicTurtle Member Posts: 18
    I agree, Kabam should compensate. The last few shutdowns and "planned closures" are b.s and Kabam just put that in a yellow bar down the bottom of your screen for the unplanned ones so that they don't have to compensate. This is just getting petty as many of us high tier players are outraged by these inconveniences. EG. many alliances' aq was disrupted along with people who experienced extended downtimes during the attack phase of aw. This has caused a loss for our team as the opponents were situated in the northern hemisphere where the downtime didn't effect them at all. I highly suggest @Kabam to do something about this coz it's not lookin good for them. Especially considering that this month's side quest and store has been disappointing. I've been a player for over 3 years now and It's safe to say MCOC has seen better days....
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    Server appears to be on the blitz again - failing to connect 8 times in 2 minutes...