**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss of legends-bugs

qartweliqartweli Posts: 814 ★★★
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have discovered that cyclops deals damage even if u parry his sp1. This happens 50/50

Also the taskmaster should grant you prowess during specials and this also happens 50/50

Havok seems to have hidden crit resist because colossus could deal maybe 5 crits in 200+ hits during 5 revives per havok and thats 10 times 200+ hits

I have tried nick fury and aegon against green goblin with maxed out skill mastery + maxed pierce
They both ignore physical resistance anyway and with this mastery they should ignore 79% additional armor.
Is not the case...you said pure skill max needs max armor to be erfective...this is the best test place for it

Comments

• MichenzoMichenzo Posts: 17
    Absolutely agree. So what Kabam is planing to do with that? I hope it’s gonna be fixed until next update.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    In regards to GG. I also thought pure skill would be awesome for GG but was proved wrong once someone tested it. What I chocked it up being is that PS reduces the flat value armor stat rather than a true percentage, this still leaves GG with an insurmountable amount of armor.

Due to the diminishing returns equation, If the max flat value is 3,000,000,000+ and you take away 79% of that he’ll still have 99.9% armor. You would actually need to take away 99.999999% of his armor to start to cut through the max flat value.

Is this why or is it a bug? I don’t know but that could explain why we find PS to be ineffective for GG with Aegon and NF. It was disappointing to see that PS didn’t have a place with GG.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Michenzo said:

Absolutely agree. So what Kabam is planing to do with that? I hope it’s gonna be fixed until next update.

They’ll need more than anecdotal evidence to investigate and fix any issues. If you’re expecting them to chase down a report absent documentation, solely based on word of mouth, and putting a timeline of 3 weeks on it you’re setting yourself up for disappointment.
    I can take video from YouTube and post it here. But will it make sense? Or maybe it’s better to contact support team?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    If we're talking about Abyss Green Goblin, let's not forget that crit damage is reduced way more than the 0.9% listed in his Abyssal node description.

If we're talking about Abyss Green Goblin, let's not forget that crit damage is reduced way more than the 0.9% listed in his Abyssal node description.

And are you getting significant benefit from it?
    Michenzo said:

And are you getting significant benefit from it?
    No. The bug prevented me from inflicting the damage I should be inflicting as described in the Abyssal Node. This bug made things tougher for the player.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Havok has a built in crit damage reduction which could explain that, and pure skill itself is bugged, the rest seem like abyss bugs though, I think taskmaster is being stopped by aegon aar which doesn’t make much sense since it’s nit an ability that triggers by him getting hit
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/185937/whats-going-on-with-green-goblin-in-the-abyss

Here's the link for reference @Michenzo

In finding this link, I'm just now seeing that a mod commented on it. This bug is the result of a typo. While the crit damage reduction is stated to be 0.9%, the node actually reduces critical damage by 65%.
    qartweli said:

Okay that pretty much renders crits=non crits

That seems to be the original intention. It just wasn't clear due to the error in the description.