**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not sure what type of luck to call this

I know there’s a lot of things that need improving with this game. But I gotta say with a little patience, RNG always eventually evens out.

Last night I opened my 4th 6* crystal and pulled a Corvus after going Mordo, The Champion, and Wasp on my first 3.

This morning I decided to spin one of the Tigra crystals and snagged a 6* Red Guardian. My luck has never been great with featured cavs, but I was certainly happy after this.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    anddddd you jinxed yourself
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

Hate u

I bet all of his other 6*s are trash though. Prepare to not get any luck of any kind for at least another 3 months OP
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    TP33 said:

Hate u

I bet all of his other 6*s are trash though. Prepare to not get any luck of any kind for at least another 3 months OP
    He has Mordo, The champion and wasp, The first two are just for defense, but Wasp is an absolute beast, she will ter through nearly everything
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

TP33 said:

Hate u

He has Mordo, The champion and wasp, The first two are just for defense, but Wasp is an absolute beast, she will ter through nearly everything
    Yes wasp is good but would you consider her to R3 without Ghost?
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    @TP33 @H_I_Z I pulled Mordo and The Champion in my first two 6* crystals, which I guess technically have uses but nearly trash in my opinion. And I just don't know how to really play Wasp, I also only have Ghost of a 4* variety.

And then I pulled a 6* Magneto classic from a featured cav a couple months back, and he is obviously an utter waste of roster space at this point.