Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Which mystic to rank 4 5* (unduped)

looking to rank 4 a strong mystic nullifier for 5.3, which one is the best choice

Which mystic to rank 4 5* (unduped) 14 votes

mephisto
64%
BoogerPresleyBrokenMarvel2289superiorssvpSkillful_starKyusushuiMathgeekLil_LasagnaSvk 9 votes
hood
35%
ThatGuyYouSaw235AdvEtjamalowlevelplayerUncle_Raj 5 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,637 ★★★★★
    hood
    Tbh, I think Mephisto's the better nullifier, but Hood's just a better champion overall. Plus when you pull a Ghost, you're gonna be happy glad you have a ranked up Hood. He shouldn't have a problem getting through those 5.3 lanes.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Don't rank anyone it's better to rank up 4* Mystic gods to rank 4.They will help you more.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Neither, unless you just really enjoy playing them or have a great synergy partner ranked high enough to match. Both good champs but I personally would r4 at least 3-4 others before those 2.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★
    hood
    Not exactly sure where I stand on this, leaning more towards Hood, he has great nullification and some neat damage.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 311 ★★

Don't rank anyone it's better to rank up 4* Mystic gods to rank 4.They will help you more.

unnfortunately I would otherwise have t2a expiring so these are my only mystic options and they will make 5.3.1 a hell of a lot easier