**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can Abyss Be 100% Without Human Torch or With A 4 Star Torch?

2»

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I'm in a similar position, no torch and I have a 6* unduped void. If the unit deals on 4th July suck I'll hit a few paths of abyss. I'm a big fan of void and use him with omega red in my normal quest team. For mephisto how much of a difference do you think it would make r1 > r2, still gonna be a slow fight isn't it?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Odachi said:

I'm in a similar position, no torch and I have a 6* unduped void. If the unit deals on 4th July suck I'll hit a few paths of abyss. I'm a big fan of void and use him with omega red in my normal quest team. For mephisto how much of a difference do you think it would make r1 > r2, still gonna be a slow fight isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvdJix17oGc

Here's my fight using a maxed 5* Void. It's not fast, but he can do it with a single L1 revive. Unfortunately, Void without his signature ability has significantly less damage output. You can definitely get it done, but it'll take a bit longer and quite a few more revives.
  • Options
    @StevieManWonder

I don't have a 5*/6* Human Torch. You can check out my video earlier in the thread of a rank 5 4* Torch taking out Deadpool in a solo. He doesn't need the pre-fight ability, and this was the only fight he was used for, so he doesn't need to be duped.

I've done 3 paths of abyss so far, and I've got my last 2 planned out. I'm using Void for fights where Human Torch is usually recommended. Void is a fair bit slower, but he can get the job done. So far, the only fight he couldn't take was Deadpool. Human Torch took that fight no problem and I didn't have a big issue fitting him onto the team.

Good luck!
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

@StevieManWonder

I don't have a 5*/6* Human Torch. You can check out my video earlier in the thread of a rank 5 4* Torch taking out Deadpool in a solo. He doesn't need the pre-fight ability, and this was the only fight he was used for, so he doesn't need to be duped.

I've done 3 paths of abyss so far, and I've got my last 2 planned out. I'm using Void for fights where Human Torch is usually recommended. Void is a fair bit slower, but he can get the job done. So far, the only fight he couldn't take was Deadpool. Human Torch took that fight no problem and I didn't have a big issue fitting him onto the team.

Good luck!

That’s great to hear, thanks!
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Odachi said:

Here's my fight using a maxed 5* Void. It's not fast, but he can do it with a single L1 revive. Unfortunately, Void without his signature ability has significantly less damage output. You can definitely get it done, but it'll take a bit longer and quite a few more revives.
    Thanks, I'm so glad no one in abyss has any persistent charges too. Void in place of torch for mephisto is just for his incinerate immune and I guess he is helped by class advantage. I've also got a 6* unduped havok, would that be significantly different?
  • Options
    Odachi said:

Odachi said:

Thanks, I'm so glad no one in abyss has any persistent charges too. Void in place of torch for mephisto is just for his incinerate immune and I guess he is helped by class advantage. I've also got a 6* unduped havok, would that be significantly different?
    I don't have a 5*/6* Havok, so I can't speak to him. I will say that Void is not used just for the incinerate immunity. Keep in mind that he also keeps the passive power gain in check as well as nullifying the regeneration when Mephisto reaches 30% health.
  • Options
    qartweli said:

Torch is only must have for deadpool...others can be done with void and mostly lot better

That's good to hear. Now if I can only pull a five star void so I can awaken him or somehow awaken my six star one.
  • Options
    Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Why the r3 6* pyslocke
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’ll be harder but yeah you can do it
  • Options

Why the r3 6* pyslocke

Because she’s a good champion. Take a look at my post about her, this thread is about Abyss
  • Options
    qartweli said:

Does an awakened Warlock do the trick?

No because u cant solo him and if u restart he will be back to 100% in seconds befire u can apply healblock
    Theoretically, if you're going in for your second pass on Deadpool using Warlock, couldn't you just parry Deadpool 5 times before hitting him to infect him and place a passive healblock on him? Deadpool's regen is based on his power level. Unless I'm mistaken, no power, no regen.

Using this method, I think Warlock could be one of the few viable options to Deadpool, but it would still be much harder than just using a 4* Torch.