**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master Mode Should Unlock Sooner

Can we please get a change to master mode event quests so that they are either unlocked by default or can be unlocked by some method other than 100% exploring heroic? Grinding through heroic just to reach master is getting very repetitive these days since there is almost no challenge left in heroic for the majority of players. Some possible unlock methods:

1. Reaching level 50/55/60
2. Completing heroic once
3. Being Uncollected
4. Reaching an account rating of 150k/200k/250k
5. Some new challenge that awards a permanent master mode key
6. Adding a simulation mode to auto-fight for trivial content based on team rating or champion PI

Comments

• Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I think it should be left to progression. You make it easier to get there and people with no experience or low rosters will be complaining they can't complete it. Do like everyone else and watch tv while you have auto on.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I think it should be left to progression. You make it easier to get there and people with no experience or low rosters will be complaining they can't complete it. Do like everyone else and watch tv while you have auto on.

Why should we waste tons of energy refills doing something just to unlock then difficultly we basically want to do.

I wouldn't even bother 100% heroic if I could just go to Master, or only have to do 1 run through to unlock it.

But there is the problem, how many unit purchases would they lose out on by risking so many players not bother 100% Heroic.

If people can't do it then they can't do it, even if they can unlock it... no one else's problem. Top players shouldn't have to grind out heroic just to enter it when it isn't even difficult content at all
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Only way you waste energy refills is if you go for legend title. You have 30 or so days to complete and if you just wait for energy to replenish you could 100% all 4
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Wouldn't really affect energy refill purchases since you can easily complete both heroic and master with your daily energy in less than 15 days. What it WOULD do is allow us to play both events simultaneously depending on if we had time to commit to playing (master) or if we were busy with something else (auto-fight heroic). There isn't a reason to have such a hard lock on master mode anymore since there are many ways to prove a player can handle that content that I listed above.