**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You should be able to continue incursions even if partner left

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
I have an awakened Captain Marvel + Nick for synergies with the Prowess buffs from modules, i can clear anything when im at 25 charges so why cant I continue if my "partner" left ?
LET ME INNNNNNNNN

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Needs a better matchmaking system that enableS you to find a new partner for the same zone you are on.

Wouldn’t break anything and since it’s an open ended game mode without time limits you could wait if needed or even come back to a new partner...

This would make the game mode so much better because people who want to do long runs can keep going and those who can’t commit to 60-90 minutes of straight play can still play the game mode without feeling like they are potentially screwing there partner.

I don’t even touch it as I failed to find a someone to play with me through the mode over days with a couple rooms a d at and not just blitz it and I don’t want to screw people over if I have to leave after 15-20 minutes which is likely with children.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Why do folks have a hard time finding a permanent partner for incursions, especially if they're in an alliance? What forces folks to continue to use randoms?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Why do folks have a hard time finding a permanent partner for incursions, especially if they're in an alliance? What forces folks to continue to use randoms?

Time, I guess.

I'm a student, so I have much more free time than my alliance mates, who all work. Our schedules clash a lot since I have more activities in the afternoon when they get off from work.

That being said, matchmaking is really only a last resort option. If you use matchmaking, then you have to be prepared to take the consequences. People really shouldn't be whining IMO.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Every player should be rated after every incursions by Kabam to ensure that the next random matchmaking will partner players that has a similar rating.

For example if on average I go as far as Sector 7 zone 8, I should be matched with players with a similar "rating" based on that data. There should also be penalties to your rating if you decide to leave mid zone and leave your partner hanging. There will always be trolls but at least there should be steps to mitigate them.

Dungeons has been out since 2018 and players have been complaining regarding this issue ever since and it's baffling that there has been zero discussions on ways to improve this.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Has anyone used the recruitment forum to find a permanent partner? I see a handful of posts of folks looking
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    They really need to add a solo option
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Every player should be rated after every incursions by Kabam to ensure that the next random matchmaking will partner players that has a similar rating.

For example if on average I go as far as Sector 7 zone 8, I should be matched with players with a similar "rating" based on that data. There should also be penalties to your rating if you decide to leave mid zone and leave your partner hanging. There will always be trolls but at least there should be steps to mitigate them.

Dungeons has been out since 2018 and players have been complaining regarding this issue ever since and it's baffling that there has been zero discussions on ways to improve this.

The thing is it wouldn't be fair to people who have timely obligations. For example, my alliance mate was going through Incursions with a random match. They went through about Sector 6, when my mate had to do something. He shouldn't be punished with a lower rating just because he had other obligations to tend to. I think that matchmaking should stay as it is. A last resort.