**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Full suicides or July 4th?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
So I'm a free to play player, and I've been grinding units for some time now. Currently sitting at 4k+ with a bunch of battlechips. And now I'm wondering if I should go for July 4th offers or get glass cannon, recoil, double edge and liquid courage maxed out.
BTW, I mostly want to do this so I can do my first clear of LoL with my 4/55 awakened ghost. I'm not bothering about willpower at first cuz I know I don't need it. I've done some calculations, and I only need just under 5k units for this, and I'm well on track. But then again, there's July 4th too, so what do i do?

Full suicides or July 4th? 76 votes

Blast my units on July 4th!
68%
LeNoirFaineantTitan_ChronosnameplasSiddhantKwatraSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64KillerRino19LmaoStarKillerVIILordRaymond3KentsuperiorssvpKDSuperFlash10BadPullsMarcoAleorbrandinhodoctorbRookiieQacobDisgruntled_User_123 52 votes
Use it smartly to max out suicides and clear labyrinth with my 4/55 sig 40(+) ghost.
25%
ChadhoganPanchulon21Lucky7LucianomanveertherealAdixRajBattle_GreninjaRustybladeGiulioV99ZeezoosiRanjanGraydroxDwhalen8554TimeGenesisMrPerfect666FiiNCHM_Master19A_Cay47ZeuszeroOldmanJack 19 votes
Waste it on grandmaster crystals for no reason since I'm just uncollected!
6%
Legendboy2411Username19273TSM_McocQfurySeaminManofCum 5 votes

Comments

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Suicides 100% especially if you have the champs for them (Corvus, Ghost, Omega).

Way better value then spinning crystals for July 4th.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    ChriissR said:

Suicides 100% especially if you have the champs for them (Corvus, Ghost, Omega).

I have warlock, CMM, havok, darkhawk, aegon that are friendly, but they're all 4*s
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

ChriissR said:

I have warlock, CMM, havok, darkhawk, aegon that are friendly
    Aegon is better for labyrinth
    It's a 4*, so not an option lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

ChriissR said:

If you have aegon why are you thinking of using ghost in labyrinth
    Lvernon15 said:

ChriissR said:

If you have aegon why are you thinking of using ghost in labyrinth
    4*
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Just wait for July 4th, only a few weeks away. See what is offered then go from there. Labyrinth will be there after July 4th.
    Mike439 said:

If your top champs Are 4* I wouldn’t even bother with suicides. They’re costly and unnecessary. Fun for sure, but not needed by any means

Not gonna leave them on when I'm done, just to unlock once and for all.
    Or can ghost do LoL without suicides? Cuz I've tried, and I can't go 4 fights without dying.
    Mike439 said:

Or can ghost do LoL without suicides? Cuz I've tried, and I can't go 4 fights without dying.

Suicides aren’t going to magically make you not die. In fact they’ll take away health with recoil unless you’re really good at timing the phase after a special.
    Not 100% sure but I don’t think you’re getting the max timer are r4 anyway and suicides won’t change that either.
    You have to understand that suicides don’t really make content easier, they just have the ability to sometimes make it a bit faster. They will not replace skill level and they will hurt you if you use them incorrectly.

Don’t expect an item less LoL run. I just used my 6r2 guilly99 for my first run ever and it still cost me a decent number of revives. You have to expect to die. And honestly the rewards are NOT worth it if it’s a struggle to get through.
    Yeah, I can time the phase. Planning on taking her full synergy team.
    Or do you guys think it would still work out if I use "greater" and tech boosts?

Or do you guys think it would still work out if I use "greater" and tech boosts?

...without suicides
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,826 ★★★★★
    I dont think july 4 offers have ever been bad, but with the myriad of bad offers we’ve seen lately, I could be wrong
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Why not both man. considering July 4th is unit deals + extra stuff
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Waste it on grandmaster crystals for no reason since I'm just uncollected!
    No point in suicides unless you're running champs that benefit from it, ie corvus, ghost, omega red.

Also didn't mean to choose that option, use it on 4th of July
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    4th deals are great but definitely invest in suicides
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wait until you have a good R5 to run the lab
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    There's a strong possability that offers will be tiered with cavalier's getting the best deal, take some of those units and get cavalier with them. If they are tiered and still come in a 1k, 4k, 10k variant I can see a 1k cav deal being better than a 1k+ 4k uc deal
    edited July 2020
    Thank you all for your input, but I went for suicides a short while later contrary to popular opinion. I'm pretty damn glad I did! I completed LoL, and explored act 5 in the short period of time after maxing it. Also, I got banned from the game just before the July 4th deals came out! Lasts for a month tho, so I'm not sure how long in terms of severity it is compared to other people's penalties. Either way, looking at the deals today through YouTube, it seems I would have gotten less value from it than I would have gotten from going for suicides and using it to do what I did. Also I wouldn't even have been able to login to the game assuming everything had gone the way it still did, and the purpose of everything would have been severely defeated and time wasted, lol. 😂😭
    Either way, thank you all for voting, and for all you reading this unnecessarily long comment, have a beautiful day and have fun blasting units on July 4th!