**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.2.4 is huge pain in the ass

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
From what I understand I shouldn’t Debuff the enemies and I should avoid blocking and parrying right ? Anybody else got any advice ? And suggestion on which are the best champions? This is my roster

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Masochism is on a timer. Parry once, fail, parry 2nd time with the limit and succeed.
    Trick is to deprogram your auto reflex when parrying.

You got a very strong roster. You can either:
    1. Block earlier after a combo so you don't parry. Bait and punish heavies and specials
    2. Put up with it
    3. Overwhelm with debuffs. Archangel, Nick Fury, Sunspot got at that
    4. Use a counter - Proxima Midnight ignore Masochism.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,143 ★★★★★
    I agree with the message above. I would add sabretooth with killmonger synergy
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If you just play somewhat normally and get 1 mission on that corvus of yours. You will easily outdamage the Masochism.
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Stealthy will destroy everyone on that node as he will out damage EVERYONE since the start, I use him for everything
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    If you can reparry, masochism just makes for a longer fight. 100% worth learning to reparry imo
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You can use your torch for the doctor strange, lit on your prefight and you're good to go!
    Personally, I used a synergised ghost for pretty much the entire thing, no debuffs, no Regen. She cheeses the caltrops path, and I remember using either quake or warlock for fights like magneto, electro and juggy.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    corvus destroys it