**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introduce 5* Nexus crystals with 20000 shards permanently to Cavalier Summoners.

I think it is high time to introduce 5* Nexus crystals with 20000 shards permanently to Cavalier Summoners. For example now I have almost every every champion except Corvus Glaive and Ghost Rider. But getting same champion again and again and it getting boring day bay day.

Comments

• Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Collecting champs is a HUGE part of the game, and I doubt Kabam will do this for that reason alone.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    It’s an interesting concept. I’d actually prefer a class crystal over a regular nexus if there was going to be something like that in the game.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    God no. I don't want to pay 20k shards for Groot, Karnak and Symbiote Spiderman
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Well I think they may be getting a buff soon!
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    No, the basic crystal should simply be split into 2, tech, cosmic and mystic in 1, science, mutant and skill in the other. cost remains 10k. The pool in the basic is simply too large (probably larger than kabam ever anticipated) and there shouldn't be any additional cost to this. If there are going to be further ways to target champs (ie individual classes etc) then this should be the same cost as a featured. The featured crystal contains 24 champs and there are a similar number of champs in each class. No one should ever ever pay 20k for a 5*!
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

No, the basic crystal should simply be split into 2, tech, cosmic and mystic in 1, science, mutant and skill in the other. cost remains 10k. The pool in the basic is simply too large (probably larger than kabam ever anticipated) and there shouldn't be any additional cost to this. If there are going to be further ways to target champs (ie individual classes etc) then this should be the same cost as a featured. The featured crystal contains 24 champs and there are a similar number of champs in each class. No one should ever ever pay 20k for a 5*!

I think the basics should stay. Have class crystals at 15,000 shards. Maybe nexus crystals at 20,000.
  • Options
    kader12136kader12136 Posts: 17

Dart1981 said:

I think the basics should stay. Have class crystals at 15,000 shards. Maybe nexus crystals at 20,000.
    Hmm, That's a good idea I think.
  • Options
    Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72

Then don't
  • Options
    I think they should replace feature 5* and 6* Crystals with Nexus Crystals or run it along with it for 15000 Shards. Also possible to introduce in Incursions Store are well. This will give players more option to choice champs. I feel Nexus crystals are better than Class specific Crystals.
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    I just realised the dates, lol