**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modok Contract Rewards not received

Since the last MODOK contract solo objective came out, I have dueled Miles Morales, Squirrel Girl and all the other requisite champions multiple times. But even after doing so I do not receive the solo objective rewards. Is this just me or has this happened to other players also? Please help.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you have to claim the objectives before doing the next one
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107

I have claimed all previous objectives. It's the new ones that I can't claim the rewards for no matter what I do.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian

No you don't.
    Each overall Contract (of 2 or 4 targets) can be done independent of other 2 or 4 Target Contracts (I would bet, although I’ve done one day's before the next days has always come out, but objectives have never required that).

Only requirement is that within a 2/4 Target Contract, you have to do the fights sequentially, for the next target in it's list to count afterwards. **But you DON'T actually have to CLAIM each one before proceeding to next fight. I’ve got the last 3 fully completed Contract sets all finished and Green, but haven’t actually Claimed any of them yet.

To OP, assume you mean Contract #6 with Miles, NC, Spidey.Sym, and Spidey-Gwen. No reason why you shouldn’t have had a Miles fight count since that is 1st in #6 list. Unless it was AQ/AW (not sure they count in there ?)

But #7 starts with MoleMan, so you will need to do him before any Squirrel Girl would count.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

No you don't.
    Each overall Contract (of 2 or 4 targets) can be done independent of other 2 or 4 Target Contracts (I would bet, although I’ve done one day's before the next days has always come out, but objectives have never required that).

Only requirement is that within a 2/4 Target Contract, you have to do the fights sequentially, for the next target in it's list to count afterwards. **But you DON'T actually have to CLAIM each one before proceeding to next fight. I’ve got the last 3 fully completed Contract sets all finished and Green, but haven’t actually Claimed any of them yet.

To OP, assume you mean Contract #6 with Miles, NC, Spidey.Sym, and Spidey-Gwen. No reason why you shouldn’t have had a Miles fight count since that is 1st in #6 list. Unless it was AQ/AW (not sure they count in there ?)

But #7 starts with MoleMan, so you will need to do him before any Squirrel Girl would count.
    that’s what I meant. You have to claim the first fight in the list before doing the next one
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    Oh, well you said CLAIM. You just need to DO the fight, not actually claim the reward. 😀

No you don't.

The miles fight.. Did it a lot of times.. Was never counted
    It's okay.. Got it now.. Do every fight sequentially. Thanks