**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Roadmap HYPE

2»

Comments

• Yes
    I'm excited. I don't see all changes happening quickly, but that's fine as long as they actually follow through with it. Sounds like a massive change though so I'm expecting at minimum a weeks worth of server crashes
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    No
    It will take too much of time in implementing them, so no need to get hyped
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    No
    I’m excited, but I’m staying cynical. Best approach I think until we get more information. Don’t jump the gun guys.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I think wait and see approach is better.
    All those promises are attractive yet concrete measures are yet to be seen.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    No
    When are we getting it?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m willing to wait if it’s good, just need to execute well
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

When are we getting it?

we’ve gotten part of it, but the other three parts were pushed back to make them more player friendly
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Wozzy101 said:

I was excited. Not so much anymore.

Same man. I’ve spent the past week and a bit looking at the forums and honestly, it really doesn’t look like the game will be saved with all this stuff. I’ve stopped playing and I haven’t been able to witness these AW changes but it really just seems like Kabam is the same tone-deaf company.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes
    I’m cautiously optimistic. At the end of the day I enjoy the game and I want them to succeed.

I think they need to really work on their planning and organization because while delaying the alliance portion of the roadmap is fine on account of the AW backlash, quite how they don’t have the other articles written up already is truly beyond me.

For something that is ultimately marking out the next 6 months of game development it seems very poorly organised. I think that’s ultimately the biggest problem here tbh - a lack of coherent vision in the game: quality/vision of game design clashes hideously between Variant/Story/Alliance and the company seem to spend more time fighting fires of their own making rather than actively planning and recognising these so called ‘pain points’ ahead of time.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Yes
    As I am lucky to be in a guild who just play aw optional I am still hyped, but I am really afraid that they will do the wrong changes to aq compared to their war fix....other things are great like the class 1 of 10 crystals etc.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Also keep in mind with this war map that it was planned before the outrage, and while I do agree they should have changed or delayed its update and redone it, it was designed before the outrage where they still weren’t really listening to what we wanted much
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    No
    No hype from me the road map is a pipe dream. No firm dates given so they can drag this on for years to come then release a new road map with more false promises. Hope they get the improvements out but cant see it 1 bit.
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    No
    All broth and no beans.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    No
    Sounds good.

Also sounds like a way to keep people hanging on through Christmas Offer Season.

Dr. Zola
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Yes
    That will depends on how they will implement all this.
    If they do it like the new AW design your hype will not stay alive for long ;)
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    I hope so. The game is getting stale.