**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you want to see with the new Magneto buff

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
The name of the discussion says it all

I personally want to a new mechanic or buff unique to magneto.

I'm not the most creative in the world, so let your minds roam free

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    i don’t know how to make him work effectively with class disadvantage
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    A good straight forward attacker who is also a moderate defender.
    And bunch of utilities. And ofcourse immune to class advantage. U know him vs metal.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I’d like some kind of force field like Doom’s or Red Skull’s, maybe even an iron projectile field like Terrax’s rock field.

Power gain in presence of metal would make a lot of sense.

Lots of different debuffs could make sense, like slow, fatigue, exhaustion, vulnerability etc.

High chance to glance or dodge (or cause to miss) hits by metal champions.

He needs to absolutely dominate metal champs - and still be formidable against non-metal champs.

I’m sure they have it all in hand though.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Simple...he should never have class disadvantage against any #metal champ and shut them down the way Medusa shuts down #robots with armor shatter but for Mags it should be 100% uptime.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Going into a fight vs a champ with a metal/robot tag should immediately end in victory. Anything less is a fail. A robot couldn't touch him.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    a cyclops buff to go along with it.
    Seriously though, I think he needs to have some sort of massive SP2 damage, 100% AAR against #Metal, power gain maybe, and some sort of miss mechanic
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Ability’s:Aura Of Magnetism Shock Unblockable Power Gain

Passive: Metal Detection

Metal Detection: Magnetos mutant power is magnetism when facing champions with #Metal he will gain multiple advantages When facing a #Metal champion they will have a 90% abilty accuracy reduction and a will do 50% less damage Magento will gain 50% attack instead When Facing a #Metal Champ he will also be able to bypass miss and evade.

Aura Of Magnetism: A Aura Of Magnetism will arrive when you do a SP3 it’s very similar to omega reds death field. If the opponent is near magneto they will start to take energy damage from the Aura and will scale the longer magneto is near the opponent to compensate for the Aura activating on the SP3 the aura has a 40 second duration

SP1: Magneto Will Hurl a Magnetic Object at the opponent once the attack is complete gain a power gain buff after 10 seconds it will give you a bar of power and then go into Cooldown for the next 30 seconds

SP2 Magneto sends a electrical object to the opponent and will inflict a shock debuff this will lower defensive power gain by 30% if the champion has a #Metal tag reduce defensive power gain my 80% The Shock debuff does 3034.21 energy damage over 15 seconds This Attack is Also Unblockable

SP3 Magnetos Begins a assault on the opponent with metal After the SP3 is over gain Aura Of Magnetism

Signature Abilty: When facing a #Metal Champion all of his ability’s have increased abilty accuracy based on Sig level
    I made this post a while back this was my idea for a magneto rework
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

that should be his new sp3 animation
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Special 3: if the opponent is a metal champ, guaranteed kill
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

That's SP2. This is SP3

• arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

That's SP2. This is SP3

That might become the first unevadable sp2.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I would like to see something like Ebony Maw’s “missing” mechanism~

Ebony Maw could make all Critical Hits missed if the champions are in class disadvantage to Ebony Maw;

Magneto should have a similar ability like “whenever the champions have #Metal tag, their critical hits would fail 100% when they are fighting Magneto”

Ghost Counter!
  • Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    Any word on if magneto buff will apply to both versions of the character?

@Kabam Miike
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Buff both simultaneously (there are ideas on the official thread).

They don't have to be that different - Give them a mix of offensive/defensive abilities; and make Red Magneto more offensive; white Magneto more defensive.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I think he should be 100% bleed immune. (No bullet or blade can touch him).
  • Lunchbox78Lunchbox78 Posts: 36
    I want to see some degeneration, or bleeds that can be applied to champions, the same way quake applies aftershock.
    This would be a signature ability, or a changed effect of magnetism.

A boosted damage pool, bleed immunity, and a higher block proficiency.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    He definitely needs to have his own unique ability special to him
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    I sense armour shatter coming :|
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    Reversal of class advantage is a must:

He takes Class advantage over anyone tagged "Metal", including Tech champions.
    He gets class disadvantage from Skill champs

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    A true god tier. He is one of the most complex heroes of marvel universe. He deseveres that.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I want these things from buffed...

1_all bullets granade and sword attacks are miss and evade...as we know magnito power is to control metel so how can he took damage from metel...

2_all metelic champ hit are evaded and miss 100 percent but energy attack would be not evaded while magnetic buff is on...

3_increasement in critical rating and damage...

4_after sp1_2_3 magnetic buff should be applied...

5_after magnetic buff all evade and dex of oponent would be cancle and with 2 parry from oponent attack get a degen buff to oponent(with cable synergy)and cable could get the same synergy too

6_degen got increase if magnito and cable get more parry and degen should be permanent degen for cable
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    He definitely needs to have something similar to terrax's rock field. But instead of just damage while near magneto it makes you bleed. And if the opponent is bleed immune it's just dmage over time
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    I would like a mechanic identical to Medusa’s armour Shatter.
    But Sentinel should also have a unique mechanic with/against Magneto as Sentinels can adapt and render Mutants (including Magneto) Power ineffective.
    Perhaps a +25% attack bonus for Magneto against Sentinel as Magneto would normally destroy Sentinels quickly, but allow Sentinel to build up his charges like against other mutants and reduce Magneto’s ability over time.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Treat Magneto's "Magnetism" Like Blade's "Danger Sense" increasing his attack rating against metal opponents as well as decreasing their ability accuracy