**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Signature Stone Cap

IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
As a player who has a large number of sig stones that i cannot viably use at the moment , I think it would be a good idea to increase the cap from 100 to 200. Many players such as myself are in a position where we have few champions that we can pour our signature stones into or we are saving them for champions that require high levels. It would be a good quality of life change especially since I have started to save my 5* sig stone crystals to avoid reaching the limit on them. Since in the roadmap we were told they would be more accessible it would be good to increase the amount we can hold particularly because of the 200 sig levels 5* champs have.
Thoughts ?
Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Please share with me 😂 I’m at the other end of the spectrum!

I agree though, 5* Sig stones should really have a cap of 200 so you can at least fully sig up a single champ