**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Season 19: Updates to Path Identities and New Nodes! [ June 30]

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

Knation said:

LSDin said:

Kabam Won the troll Awards for the Century with this announcement 🤣🤣

G1 should be 2x t5b & 6x t2a ~ enuff for r5 a 5*
    + 25% t5cc crystal

P4 should be 3x t5b & 7x t2a ~ enuff for r2 a 6*
    + 35% t5cc crystal

Scale up and down from there

But Kabam is like

We were P4 a few seasons ago and after Flow were like nahhh .. then we were like War?

Nahhhhh

And reformed as a high prestige 5x5 / No War / 1 Optional War BG

Never been happier in game, and have gotten more outta the Glory store & having top champs always available to clear content than vs. spending for heals in the Glory store.

I HIGHLY encourage others to take the no War route if you're on the fence about it ~ it's so much more rewarding in both resources acquired over that time frame, and in saving your mental & emotional health.

This is beyond one of the most ridiculous things I've seen posted here..... wow
    I’ll agree 35% of a t5cc is a bit too much but 2% is pitiful
    I think we got 6 2% crystals for Master last season maybe (I really don't remember it might be less), much more than 2% wouldn't make a ton of sense really considering the effort differnce it takes between the two.

They always roll out new resources incredibly slowly now. The shard increases, and particularly the 5* shards, definitely should have been higher in the lower ranks though
    Giving out 2% is pointless though if you got all the same class it would still take 6 years give or take to get a t5cc
    That's how roll outs of new tire resources works though. They were selling 2% crystals for silly amounts of money recently. If you're not playing at the top levels then those things trickle in for free some time after people were already paying for that trickle. Being upset at getting any t5c at a gold ranking currently is ridiculous.

Those items take considerable amounts of time to accumulate if you're playing in lower tiers as they should.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Mart83 said:

Stellar said:

Rotelly said:

GagoH said:

I was suspecting the hidden agenda to make the game more anti quake/ghost after seeing these new double medium/light champs released, but with these new defensive tactics its clearly not hidden anymore. As if the new local nodes werent horrible enough...

the goal is to increase unit spend on potions
    No ! I think the goals is to make the wars less static by diversifying the defenders et attackers used during war.

For now, the majority of alliances use flow and put Mojo, guillotine 2099, Warlock etc... in defense while attacker mainly use Quake, Voïd etc...

Using this (anti ghost/Quake) defense will force attacker to take #defensive attackers to get a better chance
    How is it forcing people to take defensive attackers? Have you seen the attacker tactics for stubborn, might as well not have bothered
    Well by choosing #defensive attackers you have a bonus by doing specific action that partially counter this tactic.
    Of course you can go with your preferred champion, whether or not he is a #defensive one but you will have to deal with the tactic without the bonus
  • Equalizer24KEqualizer24K Posts: 11
    I heard that leadership will be able to assign ppl to battlegroups, and ppl will be able to show their best defenders and attackers. When can we expect this to take place???
    Equalizer24K
    Leader, Hunters of Goddtier
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    Kabam have simply overlooked the middle tiers of AW, they simply need to apply the same % increase to all rewards... come on Kabam this isn't rocket science!
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

Can we please get confirmation on the stubborn tactic regarding the dodge mechanic. Does dodge mean If a player uses dexterity they will trigger the tactic and thus place an indestructible on the defender?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

@Kabam Miike

Can we please get confirmation on the stubborn tactic regarding the dodge mechanic. Does dodge mean If a player uses dexterity they will trigger the tactic and thus place an indestructible on the defender?

Can’t see why it wouldn’t, read the dexterity description.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Lol Kabam is using us to test Stubborn
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    It’s literally written into the description, I would be very surprised, although happily, that it excluded dexterity. I feel if I did that would be something deemed worthy of being stated.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It would appear to me that the change in rewards and how the higher tiers starting with plat 3 and up received a much greater bump is an ill conceived attempt to get people to play higher tier wars again. There are a lot of strong aq alliances that don’t even bother. Best guess I can give is that they think this will make them bother. Of course, it’s pretty clear it won’t and will likely lead to more aq mainly alliances but I believe this is what they are trying to do
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    "The Grandmaster has removed Dodge and Crush from the pool of Defense Tactic choices. These two Defense Tactics did not prove very popular among Alliances, and the Grandmaster wanted to replace them with some that he hopes will bring more variety to Alliance Wars." Kabbam really i cant even imagine what you guys were thinking in that meeting room before posting this, how about you guys do a poll in the forum and call it Least popular defense tactics or Tactics you wish to remove i can bet my last dollar that Flow and Siphon will be 1 and 2 of lease favorite and also onces the community would like to remove and the poll numbers wouldn't even be close, all the community have done for months were complain about how horrible these tactics were and u remove the ones no one complain about and kept the ones everyone complain about i really don't see the logic's in that, oh wait im not done but you guys also add Stubborn lol, i almost fell out my chair when i saw these and also the attacker tactics last i check most OP flow champs were place on debuff immune nodes so getting a heavy off is close to impossible and im sure most people run max limber for defense, please take a second look at this.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

What a mockery for average players really
    Master 1 40k 6* shards
    Gold1 2.5k 6* shards

Are we exist in game???

Rewards quantum is a different discussion but you can't compare Masters top spot to Gold 1. In order to have a perfect season in Master, people spend about on average 5k+ units on potions and boosts. In order to have a perfect season in Gold 1, you just need to know your basic skills.
    There's no such thing as perfect season in gold 1. If you're in gold 1 and you don't lose you would bump up to plat 3 minimum, if not higher. So your argument is not correct.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Ahh, i love Kabam communication these days
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Markjv81 said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

@Kabam Miike

Can’t see why it wouldn’t, read the dexterity description.
    I’m aware what it states. This is why I want clarity on what “dodge” truly means. Is a shallow evade considered a dodge as we don’t trigger dex but are still “dodging their attack”. I want to know if dodging implies any mechanic where we the attacker attempt to get out of the way of an Defenders attack, or just the dexterity mechanic, or simply just NC and IW dodge mechanic as described above.

There is a lack of clarity from Kabam right now as to what constitutes a “dodge” from the attacker and it makes a BIG BIG difference in the overall strength of this new defensive tactic in my opinion.

• The_MayorThe_Mayor Posts: 3
    Rewords for g1 and below are a joke
    You need to make it more competitive not to make players quit... Aw for good
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Master 1 40k 6* shards
    Gold1 2.5k 6* shards

Are we exist in game???

Rewards quantum is a different discussion but you can't compare Masters top spot to Gold 1. In order to have a perfect season in Master, people spend about on average 5k+ units on potions and boosts. In order to have a perfect season in Gold 1, you just need to know your basic skills.
    There's no such thing as perfect season in gold 1. If you're in gold 1 and you don't lose you would bump up to plat 3 minimum, if not higher. So your argument is not correct.
    ...If you start gold 1 in all likelihood you are tier 5 or 6. Even a perfect season at best would be mid plat 4
    And that would be a PERFECT season, which is effectively impossible because eventually you would get a complete mismatch.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

Master 1 40k 6* shards
    Gold1 2.5k 6* shards

Are we exist in game???

"A perfect season to land in Gold 1" ... that's what I was talking about ...

main point being master 1 rewards cannot be compared to Gold 1 rewards. These are two separate discussions.
    But the buff to both rewards can definitely be compared. Leave Master Rank 1/23 aside. It's a huge increase in 6* shards for Masters in general. And P1/2 as well. P3 gets a bit. P4 and G1 get basically nothing. A buff in rewards should be throughout the board. Not only the top.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Soooo, anything to say Kabam? Let's get that "communication" going.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Master 1 40k 6* shards
    Gold1 2.5k 6* shards

Are we exist in game???

That would entirely depend what your multiplier was when you started in g1 lol I’d like to think you’d hit platinum...but if your multiplier was just too low you could still very well end up towards the top of g1 still