**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Act 6 compensation?

I don’t know if it was mentioned but will the people who completed and explored act 6 get compensation. It seems like a huge change will be coming to act 6 it’s awesome for people who didn’t do act 6 yet but kinda unfair for people who did it already.

Comments

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    There is no compensation move on
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure there is a giant thread about this debate
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Il b happy with one cct5 crystal
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,144 ★★★★★
    I mean, you could wait to see what the changes are on the 23rd when they put the post out. 🤷 But hey, who says logic works.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 839 ★★★
    Your compensation is that you got the materials earlier than most players did.
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    fully agree, all content in this game might be changed in the future. if so, im gonna be really happy if its scaled down.
    in my situation, i did only a completion run through act 6 and now with the announcement that its getting tweaked in the right direction, im happy i can explore it 100% hopefully a bit cheaper (less revives maybe) as a lack of skill.
    so the compensation for me is lowering the attack values and 6.2.6 champion
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Good chance they’ll mention it in the quest roadmap
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    What huge change? So for they said something about changing the Champion, and goodbye attack values. Which could mean they will become 90% of what they are now. No node change has been announced, only a couple words about attack values.
    I am about to complete act 6, 2 quests left. If you have done the HARD mode act 6 you have bragging rights.
    At most they should give us a title.
    Just be happy for the other players. You have probably had the chance to do content that was altered also, which not compensation was given for.