**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next update

Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
Since the hb buff was supposed to go live towards the end of the month. Is there any conformation on the date the update will go live ?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It will go live between Monday the 29th and Wednesday the 1st
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Ohh, I was assuming it'd be on the 23rd , but thanks for the info .
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pratham02 said:

Ohh, I was assuming it'd be on the 23rd , but thanks for the info .

No, always around the time the event quest expires, generally sometime within the 48 hours before it does, this one still has a week and a bit left
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    The HB buff could be the second person getting a buff as it said 2 buffs a month so mabey its him and Magneto
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    MaxGaming said:

The HB buff could be the second person getting a buff as it said 2 buffs a month so mabey its him and Magneto

If they threw magnetos buff together in a week or so I'd be worried considering how long it's taken them to buff previous champs.

Magneto has been one of, if not the most requested to be buffed. I'd be fine with them taking the time with him and give him the justice/buff he deserves
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

HB should be the only one getting a buff this round