**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units needed for Abyss of legends Completion ?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
Hi Guys,
I Need help in planning for Abyss of legends 1st run completion. I have completed Act 6.1,2,3 & 4 and 100% explored V2, V3 & V4. I would rate myself as an average skilled player. The team I plan to use is R5 5* Aegon sig 145, R2 6* Symbiote supreme, R5 5* Sentinel, R5 5* Void, or R5 5* Havok...which would be better? , and Heimdall or Proxima Midnight (for aegon synergy)...which would be better?.
How many units I should be having before I start with AOL easy path completion???

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Depends on you skills and roster.Send SS of your roster.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    well ur wallet's gonna be empty at the end i can tell u that
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★

Depends on you skills and roster.Send SS of your roster.

These are my top champs and the top pick for AOL...Can take Void to R5 but he is only at Sig 100.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Heimdall would have more use than Proxima - as long as you can nail the first Thing fight you’ve got a decent combo banked and if you fluff your lines you can always back out as it’s the first fight. As it is I’d recommend having a few dry runs at thing to get to grips with him.

I’d probably take Sentinel over Havok personally just for those unstoppable heavies
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Stealth spidey maybe?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Depending on your skill it could be as low as 2k or as high as 5k
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @MaxLee

Which fights is Sentinel going to take? Anyone outside of Omega Red?

In my first run, I brought Guillotine 2099 and the only fight she took was Omega Red. I just fought Omega Red again last week and used Void to take him out with 2 revives. In retrospect, Guillotine 2099 was a wasted spot on the first pass.

All that to say...if he's only going to take 1 fight, you can do it reasonably with others and potentially use the spot for another champ.

@MaxLee

In my first run, I brought Guillotine 2099 and the only fight she took was Omega Red. I just fought Omega Red again last week and used Void to take him out with 2 revives. In retrospect, Guillotine 2099 was a wasted spot on the first pass.

All that to say...if he's only going to take 1 fight, you can do it reasonably with others and potentially use the spot for another champ.

Sentinel for Omega and IMIW but I can sub him with Corvus. Will Corvus be more useful in place of Sentinel??

Will Void be a better option than Havok ?? I don't have HT need one incinerate immune for Mephisto.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I used Aegon, Sym Sup, Void and Nick Fury (for Invisible Woman) and then Quake's Evade Charges with him.

I did it in 3.3k units with no mastery changes but a stacked inventory (Farmed 100 L3 pots and was at full revives).

I did a detailed analysis here if you want: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/184986/abyss-initial-completion-guide-with-data-as-a-f2p-void-sym-sup-aegon-and-fury#latest
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@MaxLee

Aegon is perfectly fine against omega
    Woozie said:

I used Aegon, Sym Sup, Void and Nick Fury (for Invisible Woman) and then Quake's Evade Charges with him.

I did it in 3.3k units with no mastery changes but a stacked inventory (Farmed 100 L3 pots and was at full revives).

I did a detailed analysis here if you want: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/184986/abyss-initial-completion-guide-with-data-as-a-f2p-void-sym-sup-aegon-and-fury#latest

Thanks @Woozie

Very insightful post :smile:
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    MaxLee said:

Woozie said:

Thanks @Woozie

Very insightful post :smile:
    No Problem! Let me know if you have any questions :)