**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's the best champion in game currently?

13»

Comments

• Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I like doom better because I can power control an entire fight without taking crit damage most of the time. And he’s shock immune. Throw a few hits and use a heavy while they have shock. Use an sp3 and they are stunned for a few while you use two mediums and then a medium and four lights. Then you can drain their power for a few and build another sp3 to get another fury. Repeat to an sp2 and that usually finishes them. He’s just more fun to use for me than quake. And less risk if you take a hit or fight a true striker. The only fight I wouldn’t take doom in for is against human torch. Sparkles isn’t fun to fight with him but it’s possible.
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I like doom better because I can power control an entire fight without taking crit damage most of the time. And he’s shock immune. Throw a few hits and use a heavy while they have shock. Use an sp3 and they are stunned for a few while you use two mediums and then a medium and four lights. Then you can drain their power for a few and build another sp3 to get another fury. Repeat to an sp2 and that usually finishes them. He’s just more fun to use for me than quake. And less risk if you take a hit or fight a true striker. The only fight I wouldn’t take doom in for is against human torch. Sparkles isn’t fun to fight with him but it’s possible.

Biohazard and many, MANY Act 6 nodes have entered the chat.
    Oh if we are talking about nodes then I don’t have a favorite. I like colossus for all those. Omega for biohazard
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Gmonkey said:

aegon is the best champ for all long, marathon style content. This content also usually provides the best rewards.
    Quake is the best champ for almost everything besides LOL, Abyss, this summer of pain thing.....

There's gonna be true strike global on the summer of pain thing I can feel it
    Probably a permanent passive Armor break as well.

Yeah, that doesn't affect ghost, lol
    It's armor break debuffs that do.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Quake

Lol, people who voted Doom aren't even talking 😂
    Another poll where Doom somehow surpasses Ghost... sickening!
    I'd really like to know the reason why and/or an argument that would explain why Doom would be better than the goddess ghost in general, certain and/or limited scenarios.

With quake of ghost, you need to play perfect, one slip up and you’re a ghost.

With doom, there’s loads of room for error, he can tank for days and if you mess up a rotation, you can just improvise by manipulating the opponents power.
    Mind you, ghost has a pretty easily adjustable playstyle. She has buffs, doesn't she? Normally she mightn't seem viable for buffet. But, I could just not throw light attacks, special 2 or heavy attacks to avoid triggering buffet. I could just phase through their specials as well. Amidst the ridiculous number of champs and nodes she can counter, well more than the amount that Doom can do. Doom has shock and armor break immunity, that's cool. But ghost is immune to shock, and almost every other debuff under favorable conditions. I can't say enough about Ghost, y'all should know the badass she is. If you don't know much about Ghost, then people who upvoted Doom probably did that out of sentiment when they haven't even given Ghost a shot.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Someone else
    Grandmaster is the best in the game