Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Ideally looking for a uk alliance

Hey all looking ideally looking for a uk alliance that carries out map 5 in quest and is at least gold in war. I need an ally that carries out 3 bgs in both war and quest. If there are no out and out uk allys then just be mindful that's where I am from.
Now that corona is coming to an end in the uk am now super active and my new alliance will have to be also.
I am not looking at swapping and changing alliances. I am looking for an out and out home to stay for a long time. So please be an alliance that can retain players.
Line for communication is needed.
I have been a leader in a gold 1 alliance and have been an officer in most of my ex alliances but now I just want to get on and play without the hassle.

I am more then happy to chat and I can show my roster in line app at connor892 (same as in game name)

Speak soon

Comments

• JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    Alliance Name: Jeezus N’ Pals
    Tag: 5AY10
    Time zone: mostly North America, couple Asia and a couple European
    AQ Maps: 554
    # AQ BGs: 3
    AQ Score: 120 mil+
    AQ Prestige: 7274
    AQ Ranking: 3893
    War Tier: 13
    War Bracket: Silver 1
    War Rating: 1355
    # War BGs: 3
    Looking for: 3 preferably uncollected or better
    Language: English
    LineID: nevertrustahippy
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 70
    Hit me up on Line - swaggydaddyo. We have 2 slots we need to fill. Fun, diverse group of dudes (members are all over the world)... super chill and very active. Gold 3 last season and 80M in AQ.