**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerf of rewards from mole man expedetions.

AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★

You can definitely see the nerf of rewards for difficulties lower than uncollected.
Why is that?
Please explain.

Comments

• Options
    11.6K 5 star shards became 2K 5 star shards
    29.6K T2A frags became 9K T2A frags
    2 T4CC crystals became 1 T4CC crystal
    2.15 T4B crystal became 2 T4B crystal.
    What is this nerf???
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    We still have the solo objective rewards to be announced/seen & they include 5&6* shards & 5* sig stones
  • Options
    Rabanga said:

AouxWoux said:

You can definitely see the nerf of rewards for difficulties lower than uncollected.
    Why is that?
    Please explain.

Isn't it fewer paths than the Mole man special eq? I mean couple that with the fact that the gave more than intended I'd say it seems reasonable.
    Mate I would take even the double paths but the rewards nerf seems bad.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    This isn't Mole Man. It's another Event, and they're not all the same in terms of Rewards.
  • Options

Shamir51 said:

Actually the mole man rewards were coded incorrectly and ended up being a lot higher than intended. Kabam decided to keep them as was rather than reduce them.

^^^^^^Miike has said this over and over again.
    Please send the link where he said that, I really wanna read it.
  • Options

This isn't Mole Man. It's another Event, and they're not all the same in terms of Rewards.

So you are telling me that the rewards should be nerfed down to earth just because its a another event?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    AouxWoux said:

So you are telling me that the rewards should be nerfed down to earth just because its a another event?
    It's not nerfed. Some months are different than others. There's no standard to go up or down from.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Shamir51 said:

Actually the mole man rewards were coded incorrectly and ended up being a lot higher than intended. Kabam decided to keep them as was rather than reduce them.

That is the correct answer to OP question. Unfortunately for kabam, the mole man rewards are the only side quest this year that felt like appropriate rewards.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    It’s also more easy
  • Options

It’s also more easy

How did you know that? I am pretty sure reducing the paths dosen't make it easier but just less time consuming.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Keep in mind that there is a lot more to the month of July than just expeditions like he boss rushes, solo events, July 4th stuff, etc so keep that in mind when complaining about rewards
  • Options
    WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    3500 6* shards and 27000 5* shards is a nerf? Dont think so
  • Options

3500 6* shards and 27000 5* shards is a nerf? Dont think so

I am talking about difficulties below epic. Please try to read the post before posting anything.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    AouxWoux said:

Shamir51 said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1142289/#Comment_1142289
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

AouxWoux said:

Shamir51 said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1142289/#Comment_1142289
    How do you post a link to a comment?
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

AouxWoux said:

Shamir51 said:

How do you post a link to a comment?
    When you post a comment, there's a little chain icon. You paste your link into the little box when you click on it, and it embeds the link in your comment.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    the rewards are still worse than the original posted ones for the mole man event though....
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Why post this again? It was enough on the main discussion thread, there was no need to create your own thread for it. Even after the first one got apparently deleted

i see a title of gaurdian no more in front of ur name....why so?