**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Under or Over rated - day 1 - Mordo

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
Thinking of making this a daily thing just to hear peoples opinions on specific (mostly mid tier) champions and how they believe they are and should be thought of by the community. Obviously if no one cares I will stop but it'd be nice to hear what you have to say about them.

Day 1 - Mordo

Under or Over rated - day 1 - Mordo 110 votes

Overrated
2%
Bawa69Aziz5253Stark154667 3 votes
Underrated
49%
gr3nd3lSaiyanTendersquadjdrum663NumanTerraLvernon15Mqc19SiddhantKwatraLightvayneGmonkeyGodrohrMrTicTac19992008kikiFurieuxRaikisshadow_lurker22Colonaut123LordRaymond3VoltolosSavageYeti2631 54 votes
Perfectly rated
48%
Mr_PlatypusHaji_SaabGoesSlowAlex13369Spicyslicer_ASDF_SpiderCoolsAtul_aryanTheHeroDeservedBoosterStqtsMysteriospaceoctopusGrantMaxwellEyrarRemeliRabangaDjinRamadaMattstafariRodomontade_Boi 53 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    Good regen via sp3 if he's closer to death so could save your life. Decent fury boost via heavy hold.
    Can block unblockable specials so that's neat.
    Periodical powergain is nothing to sneeze at.
    Imo he's a 7/10 but people ignore him due to mystic class being very competitive
  • Options
    Underrated
    Personally I believe Mordo to be underrated. He has some nice power gain and good damage potential with the furies. His astral evade can save you sometimes and his regeneration, though not especially reliable is quite a nice addition.

Sp1 stun is fairly long though not guaranteed and sp2 degen is good againsnt champions with buffs
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    Above average damage, decent regen, great power gain, mostly ‘stun immune’. Probably pretty useful to a progressing player, but falls off a bit in later content. Still, fairly underrated

Like this concept OP, always like to see more discussions around champions
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    Definitely on the underrated side. Yeah he’s no top tier mystic, but I think he has more use than just AW Defense. His SP2 against a buffed up champ causes great degen, and a 6* R1 can hit some solid 10k heavies with enough furies. That’s not damage to sneeze at.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Underrated
    He's underrated. He as some cool abilities.
  • Options
    SavageYeti2631SavageYeti2631 Posts: 53
    Underrated

Above average damage, decent regen, great power gain, mostly ‘stun immune’. Probably pretty useful to a progressing player, but falls off a bit in later content. Still, fairly underrated

Like this concept OP, always like to see more discussions around champions

Agreed here. Mordo was my first 5* like right after he was added to general pool. Carried me through just before the collector if not to him
  • Options
    Underrated
    No one has put him as overrated, that's good to see
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Underrated
    great for enroaching stun, and incursions. still wouldnt really use him all that often
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    If you can heavy intercept, he is amazing.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    I think he's definitely slightly underrated
  • Options
    Underrated
    @Bawa69 @Aziz5253 @Stark154667

What makes you say he is overrated?
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Overrated
    @Qacob, a few of my alliance mates liked using him, and thought well of mordo, but when I tried him in arenas, duel and story content, I found him very difficult to play with, especially with no significant damage increase or significant DOTs by his specials. It's cool he can block unblockable attacks, but I usually end up dexing them anyway so it doesn't really matter for me. Although his power gain is cool, I would rather he have power control abilities. I do think he's place one tier above where he should be, but he's a good defender. So yeah, slightly overrated but not much.
  • Options
    Underrated
    Aziz5253 said:

@Qacob, a few of my alliance mates liked using him, and thought well of mordo, but when I tried him in arenas, duel and story content, I found him very difficult to play with, especially with no significant damage increase or significant DOTs by his specials. It's cool he can block unblockable attacks, but I usually end up dexing them anyway so it doesn't really matter for me. Although his power gain is cool, I would rather he have power control abilities. I do think he's place one tier above where he should be, but he's a good defender. So yeah, slightly overrated but not much.

He can gain fury buffs by chargin his heavies
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Underrated

Aziz5253 said:

He can gain fury buffs by chargin his heavies
    I see you're brand spankin new here, just letting you know we try not to revive old threads unless it's for a good reason.